EPILOGUE

Wistoragic

(adj.) Characterized by lingering sadness and nostalgia following the recent end of a great story or series.

_____________________________

Do play the above song when used in the chapter ❤️

"Zahir what the hell, you are here eating food instead of helping others with the preparation for the wedding?"

Zahir turned hearing the voice of his girlfriend Fana Noor Ramin who looked really beautiful in the intricate mauve pink lehenga. She is really beautiful that goes with the very word that she use to work as a seductress but her in Indian wear was something that Zahir have to agree could pierce his heart better then the bullet she shot, that pierced his abdomen years ago.

They were here to attend the grand destination wedding of Shivaay and Annika organized by Khwaab, Shivaay's friend Zoya's company. It was being held in ITC Rajputana Jaipur, with a complete Royal theme and after many pre-wedding functions today was the day, they were finally tying the knot.

"Fana, wedding is attended for food only" he put another kachori in his mouth "Plus I missed Indian food a lot. I am going to ask Shivaay to take me as a security guard in his restaurant."

"And what would you do Zahir? Shoot the patrons who don't listen? You are a sniper" It was Ales who came along with Nucino both dressed in black sherwani with golden work. Zahir looked at them for a second and the burst out laughing while Noor just walked out knowing well, he isn't going to be any helpful.

"What's so funny?" asked Nucino, setting the pale pink fabric of his pagdi.

Zahir put his hand on his stomach trying to control his laughter "Why are you guys wearing Indian? You could have just worn suits. Please you look weird."

"You are wearing Indian too!" rebuked Ales, with a frown.

"I am Indian by birth even if I don't live here but you guys—" he again started laughing but stopped when he felt Ales hands reaching the inner pocket, his eyes widen "Hey, guns are not allowed."

"It's not a gun" He pulled out his phone "The pocket in this attire is annoying."

"Why didn't you two go for suits? There is no dress code of Indian. In fact, so many guest are wearing suits."

"Annika wants us to walk her down the aisle holding this red fabric over her head something like that, and we have to match our outfits for that as suggested by Ishana" answered Nucino with a shrug.

Zahir again couldn't hold a laugh "You both are walking her down the aisle? Who are the other two. Don't tell me its Aditya and Akshit?" he munched on the kachori in his hand laughing. Annika was making her exes walk her down the aisle.