|AUTHOR NOTE AND READERS REVIEW|

"Where is Ms. Genuis by the way?"

"I presume you are talking about me brother in law"

This is how their story started, how two conflicting opposite people rooted from the same base found each other in a forbidden love story. Honestly when I strated this story almost two years ago from now, i didn't exppect it to have even 30 chapters let alone 80 now. It had been one hell of a ride with Annika Jayant Deshmukh and Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

This story in a form was a crossover of a lot of things, forbidden romance, love traingles, action thriller and even a touch of science fiction mixed with Mafias (God what a khichdi i did of the genres)

__________________

ANNIKA JAYANT DESHMUKH

Coming to my bbg and the charcater which all of you loved so much even when i intended initially for people to hate her

Coming to my bbg and the charcater which all of you loved so much even when i intended initially for people to hate her. For me i intended her to be a person full of contradictions. She is strong but was scared to open her heart. She loves herself a lot but also never puts herself as a priority. 

She in no way was perfect or even is perfect, no she is a mess, a beautiful flawed mess that is unapologetic of who she is and always strive to lead and win.

My major insipiration to write was the lack of female charcaters who are driven about something more than just their love life. A female charcater who strives to achieve and make a major difference. She is her own savior and so is she for many others there who couldn't! 

Lastly yes she doesn't seem real at all, I didn't even intend her to be real. She is what inspires. An inspiration to work on our self to be better, even if we can't be her.  Learn to take our individual battles of life in our own hand and strive to achieve more than just personal gains. At the same time make sure to love ourself! 

 At the same time make sure to love ourself! 

______________________

SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI