COUNTING IS OVER

Fabulist

(n.) A person who invents elaborate and dishonest stories 

"Ms Deshmukh, Mrs Gonsalves is affected with Meningioma, also called meningeal tumor, It is typically a slow-growing tumor that forms from the meninges, the membranous layers surrounding the brain and spinal cord

"Ms Deshmukh, Mrs Gonsalves is affected with Meningioma, also called meningeal tumor, It is typically a slow-growing tumor that forms from the meninges, the membranous layers surrounding the brain and spinal cord." Dr Ananya explained showing a scan report "Symptoms depend on the location and occur as a result of the tumor pressing on nearby tissue. Although in many cases like that of Mrs Gonsalves, there is no significant symptoms. Just some common flue, nausea or headache. That's why it got diagnosed very late."

Ananya tried her best to explain to Annika as brief as she can, she was clearly star struck because it wasn't daily Annika Jayant Deshmukh contact you directly. She doesn't get the context why she was asking this but she didn't have the confidence to question her either.

"Mrs Gonsalves was diagnosed way late and with her already old age, the condition went worse. Also, the tumor have affected such a place that we can't operate it or use chemo. We are trying to heal or control it using medicine but no significant improvement has been noted" Ananya added with a small sad smile looking at Gauri and Garima. It really breaks her heart whenever she has to give such a heart-breaking news to any of her patient.

"We don't have any possible treatment?" asked Annika "Anything? Anywhere in the world? Irrespective of the treatment cost."

"Unfortunately, no" replied Ananya "You are a science intellect Ms. Deshmukh and no one knows it better than you that there are still many things science haven't find a solution of. You aren't in medical field otherwise I would have expected you to." She added with a light smile.

Annika gave a firm node "How much time?" Gauri flinched at that while Garima just kept looking down.

"Given that her condition doesn't deteriorate anymore, one to two months maximum. I am sorry" Ananya replied with a sad smile, it makes her feel no good giving such kind of death sentence to anyone.

"Thank you for your assistance, Dr. Shah and I am sorry for pulling you in such a short notice. I know how valuable your time sincerely is" Annika appreciated sincerely. There are two people she really held on to a very high position. The Soldiers and the Doctors.

"No Issues, Ms Deshmukh. It truly means a lot to be able to come to your assistance after your contribution to the medical-----"Before Dr. Ananya could continue Annika interrupted her "We will talk about that later Dr. Shah. I'll let you get back to your work. Just mail me the reports on the email ID you will get on your phone."

Om and Shivaay both held their smile. There goes Annika freaking out letting anyone know her good deeds. The girl is one in a million piece. People get scared letting others know what wrong they did and Annika freak out when people know what good she did.

"Sure Ms. Deshmukh" The call was disconnected after that while Annika ordered Layman "Layman get the reports and then contact Dr. Bary Fisher. He is specialized in such cases and is doing research over it as well. Just ask him that I requested him to prioritize this case over." She exhaled "The sooner she get well soon the sooner will she leave my home."