BREATH OF LIFE

Euophoric 

(adj.) A feeling of intense excitement or happiness 

) A feeling of intense excitement or happiness 

"That son of a bitch"

Annika cursed lying on the bed in her lab where the doctor stabilized the poison spreading in her body. Apparently when she had Naresh pinned down, he injected a poison in her. She was so into Shivaay's worry she didn't realize that pinch wasn't unnecessary.

Then when she came back and felt dizzy, she though it was the hit on her head but until she could realize what actually happened, Shivaay had to barge in her lab with those set of questions. All the efforts for him not to get to know went down the drain. Fuck it! Everything is going off her plan recently!

First, she fell in love with this man and now she isn't even able to hide anything from him.

"Annika just stays put and stop shouting. Doctor clearly said until we don't get you antidote. The medicine just slows the effect of poison by numbing your body" scolded Shivaay, highly worried. he can't believe this woman. She saved his life and then went around pretending like she doesn't care. On top of that despite being hurt and poisoned wasn't ready to tell anyone anything. Dealing with everything alone!

If he didn't love her, he would have given her one nice lecture for risking her life like this. The woman drives him crazy.

Om smiled at this, despite the situation. His brother finally understood the line 'jaha baat ehsaas ki ho waha ehsaan nahi hota' with Annika he was more worried for her and angry on her for risking her life than holding the gratitude of saving his.

Annika first gave a pointed look to Shivaay then to Rudra, it was he who spilled everything when she fell unconscious.

"What? Stop giving me jagged looks. You fainted. He said it was poison and I freaked out" replied back Rudra who was still freaking out. The doctor was testing the poison inside Annika, if it matches the one given to Shivaay. They will be able to give her antidote as Shivaay's blood still have the essence of it.

"Let me get back to normal. I swear this time I am going to do some serious damage to that face you are so self-obsessed with" replied Annika, wincing slightly at the numbing pain "You couldn't keep one damn secret in your stomach. Learn from Om. He doesn't lie but he knows how to keep secrets."

"Well—I am not O" replied back Rudra "And come-on Bhaiya anyway have almost realized."

"Can we go back to the point where you hated me?" she asked, with a frustrated breath.

"Nope" came back the reply.

"Both of you shut up" scolded Shivaay, sitting back on the stool. With his head held between his hands. Impatiently waiting for Doctor's report. Wishing every power in the world that it matches.