I AM TIRED

Halycon

(n.) A period of time in the past that was idyllically happy and peaceful

) A period of time in the past that was idyllically happy and peaceful

Monsters aren't just born; they had always told him---

They are slowly created, like an art piece, a stroke after a stroke mixed with colours of tragedies, lined with the strokes of pain and hardened by the wind of betrayal that dries away the innocence. Then the art is covered by the blood of its victims.

Yet sometime some monsters are born with hatred hidden in their veins and they just need one moment to let go of the lying sheets of innocence and lease out what they are within.

Staring in the mirror Shivaay wondered which among the two was he?

The one created slowly, ruined with malice or the one which is born with wickedness.

Because he was sure of one thing.

He is a monster!

"Shivaay" A small smile formed on his face hearing her voice, he turned to look at her standing in a long silk skirt and white blouse top "What are you thinking?"

"I want to dance with you" his voice an earnest plea.

"So, let's dance" She forwarded her hand.

His eyes held the tears he never shed "I wish but I can't touch you!"

"We don't need to touch to dance, raise your hand" She suggested and he smiled raising his palm as she did her keeping it at a distance. Her smile made the hollowness in his chest ache with a melancholic pain.

Pal Pal Mera Tere Hi Sang Bitana Hai

Apni Wafayon Se Tujhe Sajana Hai

Dil Chaahta Hai Tujhe Kitna Batana Hai

Haan Tere Saath Hi Mera Thikana Hai

He took a step ahead and she took one back, before reversing the steps. Walking in the semi-circle his lips curled up in a smile seeing her laugh. He missed this sound. So damn much.

Ab Thak Chuke Hai Ye Kadam

Chal Ghar Chalen Mere Humdum

Hongein Juda Na Jab Tak Hai Dum

Chal Ghar Chale Mere Humdum

She gestured him to keep his finger up and she pretended to hold it twirling around with a laugh. He smiled wider listening to the sound of her laughter but it faded out the moment his hand accidently came in contact with her and passed by.