PERFECTION IS OVERRATED

Finifugal 

(adj.) hating endings, someone who tries to avoid or prolong the final moments of a story, relationship or other journey 

______________________________________

I would really like if you guys before reading this chapter can go and give a small read to the first chapter of the book again, like at least half of the chapter. You would get the clear symbolism!

You can read otherwise as well! 

"Layman where is today's newspaper?" Shivaay asked as he settled on the settee while sipping his Americano

"Layman where is today's newspaper?" Shivaay asked as he settled on the settee while sipping his Americano. Acknowledging the Robot who conceded him today's The Corporate Times he looked at the front page and a grin formed on his face "and here you are again on the front page leading above everyone." His voice held respect with touch of love as he read the headline "Annika Shivaay Deshmukh, the leading Science Intellect and Business Magnate marks another $600 million deal."

He still esteemed this lady and her business abilities like anything. She had now about 750 patents in her and her company, Umbra's name. Her business skills were God gifted as despite the up and down due to curveballs life threw at her she had yet managed to keep her throne of a leader. It wouldn't be wrong to say that Annika was Shivaay's celebrity crush even now!

He was reading the news when two soft hands wrapped around his cyan blue eyes and a wide smile formed on his face "Guess who?" he heard a made-up voice but he very well recognized that touch "Who else but my Beasty" answering he pulled her as she settled on his lap "Damn it, you got to know even when I tried to modify my voice" She complained enfolding her arms around his neck.

He chuckled, keeping the newspaper aside and focusing on the face that have always left him too much enchanted to focus on anything else. Encircling his arms around her he kissed on the tip of her nose "I missed you. How was the meeting?"

"Still got stuck with an over smart asshole but you know me" She grinned haughtily and he kissed her softly, laughing "Yes I do!"

"Where are Ayaan and Ayah? You were picking them up on your way from their night stay at Soumya and Rudra's house, right?" he asked after a moment when he realized his kids weren't here still.

She sulked at him "Sometime I feel like you love your children more than me!"

"Are you jealous of your own kids Mrs Annika Shivaay Deshmukh?"

"Of course, I am jealous, almost every morning now you first visit their room, get them ready. You have completely forgotten about me" she sulked then hit his hand away from her face "You are off to drop Ayaan to school even before I wake up" It's been about six months since Ayaan is living with them and he had fit naturally in their lives, almost like a missing puzzle piece. Ayah eased out to him very easily and now Bhai was probably her favourite person.