THAT INNOCENT ANNIKA

Ebullition

(n.) an unrestrained expression of emotion 

__________

WARNINGS

- Mention of phyical, sexual, mental abuse. Readers Discretion is adviced( (toned down a lot but still)

- A very very very long chapter (almost like five chapter in one) coz i needed to cover most of her past here and keep the flow. Gonna take you a lot of time to read.

Opposite attract? That's what it is supposed to be right? When Shivaay first realized he love his beasty he also wanted to pin point this only

Opposite attract? That's what it is supposed to be right? When Shivaay first realized he love his beasty he also wanted to pin point this only. They were opposites, but were they? Or just a little different from each other and yet having the same core.

Family defined both of them. The source of both their love and agony are their family. Scarred by their elders, they have grown in their own way. While Shivaay hides his demons in shell and shows only his angelic side, Annika shows her demons but hide the light within. Yet, both escapes often.

Sitting in front of a still unconscious Annika, Shivaay couldn't help but wonder just how much even their wish from life match. He and she both desired to be someone's priority. To be the chosen one. Because even for their own self they couldn't be their first priority.

The afternoon sun was spreading its rays from the window toward her face. Lightening her up. Or was it vice versa? Shivaay wasn't sure as he intertwined his fingers with her. For most of the last night he was wondering about her plans? Her pretence?

What's with Annika's constant planning? What's with Annika constantly trying to show she is the bad one? What's with Annika constantly making Mallika believe that she hates her when she clearly doesn't?

"I am sorry for what I am going to do beasty. Your past is only your right I know. I shouldn't try to get to know it from a third person that to without your permission but I can't subject you to that pain" He rubbed his thumb over her palm "I can't subject you to remember whatever atrocities that made you the person you are. At the same time, I need to know what haunts you so much. I can't keep calm until I see that smile on your face which was in that picture. I can't erase the pain, I know. I also know that you don't need anyone in life. But I still want to be there, not to erase that pain just share it with you. Enough that I can gift you your selfish day which now is our selfish day for me!"

He exhaled a breath before standing up, picking up his engagement ring. He was going to do this no matter if it's right or wrong. He bends and softly kissed Annika's forehead "You are my goddess beasty. And our selfish day would be my offering to my Goddess."

He stood to leave the room before turning back ones again and smiling at her unconscious for a change calm face. Then closing the door, he took the lift going down to the Deshmukh main hall where he knew he can find Mallika and others. They were taking a break due to all the mess yesterday.