5.||The Left One||

Aphrodite

Greek goddess of love,beauty and sexuality 

"Harder"

Annika punched harder on Layman's command while he measured the compression she applied on the punching bag "Come-on Annie stop being a touch me not plant and hit stiffer" Layman criticized Annika making her scowl.

"Sometime I regret making you"

"You are lying" answered Layman

"Shut up" breathed Annika.

"Annika" Mallika walked inside the automatic door of the gym "You offered Shivaay a deal? Just what are you planning?"

"No greetings Dear Sister? I mean you just came back home after a week from your case in Delhi and this is the way you greet your younger sister?" Annika wiped her face while looking at Mallika with a charming grin.

"Cut the chase Annika, Shivaay agreed for the deal because he needs your help and don't you dare ruin him like you do for all those-----"

"O please sister he doesn't have enough for Annika Deshmukh to take effort and ruin him"

She answered drinking her vitality beverage "He left that point I guess, I am helping him because I want to use him to hurt you and even after knowing this he accepted my help." She walked toward Mallika and spoke with voice laced with antipathy "He chose his business and his family name above you" she smiled seeing the clear hurt visible on Mallika's face.

"How does it feel being the left one dear sister?"

"I am never left alone till you are with me. I know behind the mask of this heartless Annika is my little daisy who loved her elder sister unconditionally. Who loved me like her own despite the fact that we don't share same blood."

"O God you don't get tired with all these sappy fake acting? Who are you trying to show? Anyway I don't have time to waste on you. I have called your fiancé home and I am sure he would come running to me" taunting Annika walked away, leaving Mallika behind wishing things were easier in life.

After about an hour Shivaay parked his car in Deshmukh residence, guided by Layman he walked inside Annika's Lab. It was spectacular to say the least. Shivaay had always been a fan of technology even though it wasn't his field. The entire lab looked like something out of a science fictional movie. It was huge, with robots working in each corner over what looked like various ongoing projects. He was searching for Annika when the sound of music hit his ears, following it he could hear the lyrics well.

I knew you were

You were goanna come to meAnd here you areBut you better choose carefullyCause I'm capable of anythingOf anything and everything