LIVE IN THE MOMENT

So this is the last old chapter I am republishing. I am so sorry for making my readers wait so much. The mess wattpad created uhh! I hope my old readers are still hooked to the story and all those who are re-reading and playing the future spoilers i love your comments so much 😍😁😂

_____________________

vim

(n.) lively or energetic spirit; enthusiasm; vitality

"I am back Layman" announced Annika walking inside the Deshmukh Residence along with Shivaay who rolled his eyes at her love for a machine or software or whatever Layman is

"I am back Layman" announced Annika walking inside the Deshmukh Residence along with Shivaay who rolled his eyes at her love for a machine or software or whatever Layman is. No, he isn't jealous.

After a prolonged stay of one month in Vegas where seemingly Annika behaved like nothing happened, they were back in India after bidding an adieu to the Siciliano family. Clara was almost in tears to let Annika go and Ales couldn't get over his list of advices for her to stay safe. Through out which Annika had earplugs on.

"Missed you Annie" replied the voice and Shivaay rolled his eyes. They can continue their romance anywhere. She should just get married to him already!

"Shivaay" Shivaay smiled at Mallika who came forward to greet him with a hug, followed by Om, Rudra and Siddharth. "I missed you" she muttered as he kissed her hairline while Annika rolled her eyes at the overdramatic PDA! Cheesy! Eww!

"Annika" Mallika came forward to hug Annika but she took a step back "Oh nope dear sister. I am still the same old who can't bear the very look of you." She settled on the couch as one of the robots passed her a glass of juice while others looked on "What? Don't look at me. Continue with your sappy meet as if you have met after eons."

"And here she goes again being rude. This house was a bliss without you" commented Rudra, Annika looked at him for a moment, a small smile on her face realizing that Soumya indeed did her work well. There was no sign of drug intake in him anymore.

"Remember when I asked for your opinion Rudy? Me neither!" she chucked her tongue, placing her legs over the table.

"How did you even survive with her for over a month alone bhaiya?" he asked, giving her a stink eye who chuckled taking a sip of her juice. It really amuses her when people like him try to insult her. Him? Who haven't even reached the first step of the ladder she is leading?

"Rudra. Behave. She is elder than you" scolded Shivaay before turning back at Mallika "You home? I thought you will be busy with work and you guys?" He looked at his brothers and Sid. Om who was looking at Annika with an amusing grin replied "Just thought to be here to meet you guys. Sid needed the assistance of Mallika so they decided to work from home."

"By the way Bhaiya why did you extend your stay?" asked Rudra but before Shivaay could reply Annika spoke up "What kind of question is this, Rudy? Come-on we were in Vegas. I was helping your brother unwind a bit" She winked at the end directing at Shivaay who shook his head picking up a glass of juice forwarded by a robot.