4.||Hate is deeper than love||

Minerva

(n) a woman of great wisdom

"Can you freaking believe it, she kissed me" voice full of exaggeration Shivaay sat with his brothers in his room late night conversing after a momentous day thanks to Annika Jayant Deshmukh

"Yes Bhaiya, we can believe it. She kissed you in front of all of us. What's there to not believe?" Rudra replied with an obvious tone. Lying on the bed he gave Om a look that clearly said 'their elder brother has lost it.'

"Shut up Rudra. How can you behave so casually? I mean she freaking kissed me in front of everyone even Mallika." He held his head and Rudra again asked the same question "Bhaiya you seriously need to decide what offended you that she kissed you or that she kissed you in front of Mallika Didi?"

"I agree on this with Rudra. It looks like you are more offended with the fact that Mallika was present there when Annika kissed you than the actual fact that Annika kissed you." Om added, now that they were alone Om wanted to know what was going on his brother's mind.

"I am freaking offended by her entire being. She is so selfish, manipulative, rude, mean and atrociously annoying. Did you see how she behaved with Mom? Mallika loves her so much but she doesn't even have an ouch of respect for her elder sister. I can't believe I idolized her for years. I goddamn hate her man more than I hate anyone or anything else in my life."

"Really? I though in this entire world you hate Dad the most, Come-on Bhaiya how can you give Dad's place to someone else? He is our father."

"Shut up Rudra" Shivaay snapped. Om chuckled before trying to ease the situation "You know you are overreacting Shivaay?"

"I am overplaying? You don't know even her cheek kiss was so-----"Shivaay couldn't find the correct word when Rudra added "Hot?"

Shivaay gave him a 'Have you lost it?' look.

"Come-on you can't refuse that it wasn't hot. I mean I didn't like her either man but that kiss was sexy. I got second hand goosebumps myself. There is no denying the fact that she is gorgeous, if not for how rude she is I would have tried a chance with her." Rudra spoke in his nonchalant tone.

"You seriously have lost it Rudra" Shivaay slapped Rudra's head clearly disliking his last line. Why? Because he doesn't want his brother with such a girl. 

"I don't even want to talk about her" Shivaay declared to which Rudra led out an over dramatic sigh "From last one hour you are talking about Annika and from last four hours you are saying you don't want to talk about her. I am telling you, get yourself together by tomorrow otherwise forget you had a brother who had two functioning ears."

Om laughed before adding "Agree Shivaay, Your engagement date got finalized today but you have no excitement for this, all you can talk about is Annika." He then turned serious "Even if you hate Annika you need to decide whether your love for Mallika is deeper than your hate for Annika brother. Because in this case it looks like hate is deeper than love."