VERY FATAL EMOTION

Albatross

(n.) a seemingly inescapable moral or emotional burden, as of guilt or responsibility.

"Why she is not waking?" asked Layman to Shivaay who was settled on the couch in Annika's lab looking at an unconscious Annika with a patient smile "She will Layman, the medicine last for about two hours

"Why she is not waking?" asked Layman to Shivaay who was settled on the couch in Annika's lab looking at an unconscious Annika with a patient smile "She will Layman, the medicine last for about two hours."

Yes, he has kidnapped her right in her own lab because if he takes her out of Deshmukh Residence, Layman have to put the alarm off and inform her security personnel. It was only thanks to Annika's clear order to Layman that what must come, he isn't supposed to hurt Shivaay that Shivaay had been able to pull off this task.

Anyone else wouldn't have seen the end of it.

As Layman said "Anyone else apart from Shivaay Singh Oberoi if does anything to her she doesn't agree and is violent in any nature should be subjected to Défense system 34C resulting in breaking of minimum six bones with several damage to soft tissues. In severe cases shot dead on spot."

"I really need to ask Annika why she made me an exception. It's not like I would hurt her" muttered Shivaay, rolling a metalling ring he isn't sure what was used for.

"I can answer that" layman piqued up "She turned it off the day you came after Mallika's mother's pooja. You manhandled her. She knew it. If she wouldn't have turned off the defence system then. It would have left you limping. She never turned it on for you ever since then."

"You trying to guilt trip me?" asked Shivaay, looking down. Ashamed of his past deeds.

"I was just answering a question" replied Layman "and you remember our deal if she doesn't open her eyes in next two hours?"

"Yes, you will shoot me" replied Shivaay, sighing. Layman can give him only that much exception. Even above Annika's order come her security. If she doesn't wake up pretty soon, Layman would shoot him down.

"And?" coaxed Layman.

"And you will open her up in next six hours irrespective if my work is done or not, in case I put up a struggle you would have to subject me to the defence system regardless of Annika's orders because her security is above her orders. Got it!" repeated Shivaay with a sigh "You don't love me Layman!"

"I don't" replied Layman "I love Annie!"

Shivaay frowned, Of course!

"Siddhartha Vikram Rana is calling Annika" Layman said after a while, Shivaay grimaced "What does he want from Annika now? Anyway, layman pick it up."

"Annika----" Sid started but Shivaay interrupted him. "It's me Shivaay, Sid. What happened?"

"Where is Annika?" he asked "I want to ask her what did she say to Khanna's family that his wife who was so stuck on filing a case till yesterday suddenly don't want to even talk about it."