BLEED WITH LOVE

magoa

(n.) a heartbreaking feeling that leaves long lasting traces 

) a heartbreaking feeling that leaves long lasting traces 

"Layman for real, it's been almost fifteen days. Would you tell now where is Annika?" asked Shivaay worried. The day Annika's mother came back, midnight she left for somewhere without any notice. She won't receive a phone call nor would contact them. All she has passed down is a message through Layman that she is fine.

"I told you. She would be back today Shivaay" replied Layman "Like I said before, she hasn't allowed me to let anyone know her location."

Shivaay settled down on the couch again while Mallika looked at him worried. "Is he going to be, okay?" Mallika turned listening Gauri, it was really weird for her to come back home to Annika's biological mother and her half-sister. She just couldn't figure out how was she supposed to react so all she did was be civil to them. Annika have allowed them to live here so clearly that's what she wanted.

"He would be ones he sees Annika safe" replied Mallika.

"He use to be your fiancé, it doesn't bother you that Annika broke your marriage?" asked Gauri and looked down when Mallika's eyes turned toward her "I am sorry, it's just what I heard from media."

"No issues but just to know, things with Annika are more complicated than they seem" replied Mallika "She isn't the criminal anywhere in any case."

Gauri just nodded going back to Garima who was laying on a recliner in the hall. She would never understand the blind devotion people have for Annika here. As if she was some legit god. Of course, she is smart, intelligent, successful but her nature is no praiseworthy.

"Shivaay you should work meanwhile. It would diverge your mind. She is just on her way back" Layman suggested and Shivaay sighed, opening the employment details file. Since Layman informed him, that Annika is returning today, he had brought his work at Deshmukh Residence only. He has to talk to her; damn he was pissed off at her for leaving all of a sudden. Just what the hell is wrong with her?

"Shivaay---is Annika back?" asked Om who just came from his art gallery. Shivaay gave a small shrug "She wouldn't receive a call, Layman said she is on her way."

Gauri gave a small smile to Om, who returned it. Amid everyone, she met he was the only one kind toward her. Talk politely and care. Mallika was way too formal. Shivaay always looked at her like she was a criminal, Siddharth, their friend she met didn't bother to spare her another glance. As if she didn't exist for him. It was just Om who was a bit considerate toward her and her mother.

"She would be okay brother" Om placed his hand on Shivaay's shoulder "You know your beasty; she is impulsive and unpredictable."

"Yet, I know she doesn't do anything like that only Om. There is always a reason behind her action" replied Shivaay, rubbing his forehead, he had not been able to sleep ever since Annika left without informing and now the lack of sleep and stress was leading to a serious head ache.