GOT MY CLOSURE

Qurenecia 

(n.) a place from which one's stregth is drawn, a place where one feels at home, the place where you are your most authentic self

_______________________________

I keep getting messages still so let me inform you all here. I have written the next chapter of Love or Gratitude as well. It's just that I am not able to access that account. Somehow even when I click change the password. I don't recieve any mail in my gmail. I am not sure what's the issue. I have contacted wattpad and as soon as they solve this. I will update the chapter. It's totally written and edited.

Also I am a little busy with my college works. The only reason this book is being constantly updated because I have written till chapter fifity already (like before I became regular). Just editing is left. Also I am high on inspo for this one. So please don't compare and be patient. It takes effort to balance studies and wattpad!

"Wow Gauri, your parents are again going on a honeymoon again

"Wow Gauri, your parents are again going on a honeymoon again. This time in hell" Annika commented with a chuckle while sitting on a tombstone as Gauri placed flower on her mother's grave that was built right next to her father's.

They were in Varanasi, where Gauri's father was buried. It's been a week since Garima died and four says since her bureal. It was Garima's wish that she should be buried right next to him. Annika followed Gauri only to make sure she comes back with her while Shivaay to look after Annika. Om to make sure the situation doesn't turn worse between the hot heads.

Gauri ignored her, as she stared at the tombstone of her mother. It was made even before her death. Garima had prepared her grave right when Richard died because she wished to be buried next to him no matter when she dies. They just didn't expect it to be so soon.

"Here lies Richard Gonsalves, an amazing husband, a loving father and a great human being" Annika read out epitaph. She grinned internally "Great human being? Of course!"

She then read the epitaph of Garima "Here lies Garima Gonsalves. A dedicated mother, a loving wife and an amazing individual" She shook her head. The way people love to lie.

Gauri wiped her tear before silently leaving the place followed by Annika. Shivaay turned to leave when Om held his hand "What?"

"You need to apologize to Gauri!" he stated making him frowned.

"For what?"

"For the way you behaved with her on her mother's death" Om pointed "Shivaay making Annika your priority doesn't mean belittling others. Gauri has no idea what happened to Annika after Garima left. For her, Garima left because she loved Richard and was pregnant with Gauri. That's it and it doesn't for her define the words Annika said to her dying mother."

"I don't care—" He turned his face, but Om pulled him up with a frown "No, you do. Shivaay stop losing your ethics completely. That day I let it slide because I understood your mental state. You were worried for Annika because she just wouldn't speak about it but it's time you do realize you were out of order."