3.||Pretends to Hate||

Eccedentesiast 

(.n) Someone who hides pain behind a smile

Shivaay just stood rooted on his place, his voice entombed in his throat

Shivaay just stood rooted on his place, his voice entombed in his throat. What else he was supposed to do? He was here to fix his engagement date with his girlfriend and instead his girlfriend's sister whom he had admired workwise from years and just moment ago was unknowingly fantasizing sexually kissed him in front of everyone that included even his girlfriend.

The thing that terrified him the most was that he liked it. He liked the way she claimed him in a moment in front of everyone.

"What the hell are you doing Annika?" Annika smirked listening to her sister, slightly rubbing her lips once again almost on Shivaay's lips she turned toward an enraged Mallika.

"What? You asked me not to be rude to your one true love so I am being affectionate toward my handsome brother in law. What's wrong in this?"

Annika answered ever so innocently rubbing her perfectly manicured finger on Shivaay's jawline. Mallika came forward and pulled Annika from her elbow "Annika you promised me you won't create a scene"

"I promised you I won't be rude so I'm being sooo loving. Set you mind siso what do you want?"

"I want you to behave how a normal person would!"

"Why the hell should I behave like a normal person when I am exceptional?"

Mallika rolled her eyes trying to get something in her dense headed sister's mind. Meanwhile Om and Rudra moved toward Shivaay who was still spaced-out on his place "You okay Shivaay?" Om asked but got no reply.

"O what do you think? Is Bhaiya in shock with the kiss? Or did he enjoy it?"

Rudra clowned to which Om gave him a look "What? With how much Bhaiya compliment Mallika didi's sister, I feel like he has a crush on her like I had on Emma Watson. I won't mind getting a kiss from Emma even if I am committed."

"Can you for one goddamn second of your life be serious and say things rendering to the circumstances" Om flagrant Rudra "You know what's better? Just shut your mouth."

Rudra raised his hand in renunciation while Om rolled his eyes and then shook his elder brother who now came out of a reverie "You okay Shivaay?" Shivaay looked at them for a second, then at Mallika and Annika "She---she kissed me in front of Mallika."

"Well Bhaiya are you offended that she kissed you? Or are you offended that she kissed you in front of Mallika didi? Sounds like you wouldn't mind if she kissed you in private?" Rudra joshed again but while Om smacked his head, in one corner of his heart Shivaay couldn't help but dwell on this question.

"Looks like Mallika wasn't embellishing when she said her sister could be handful" Om tried to change the topic seeing the uneasiness of his brother. He then looked at Mallika who was still trying to get Annika to behave. Walking toward her he interrupted both of them "Mallika its okay. We Understand. Let's just proceed with what we came for, Shall we? Mom and Dadi would be here in a while. Let's not stretch this issue and involve them into this."