CONSUMING BLACK HOLE

Sadist 

(n.)  someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain on others

"With clear lead, the court gives the brand name of Oberois under Shivaay Singh Oberoi" The judge announced, his nerves on wreck knowing very well this won't end well for him

"With clear lead, the court gives the brand name of Oberois under Shivaay Singh Oberoi" The judge announced, his nerves on wreck knowing very well this won't end well for him. Shikhar Singh Oberoi hate losing and someone have to pay the price of the same. At the same time there was no way he could give the case in favor of Shikhar when every attribute was now favoring Shivaay.

Annika looked at Shikhar but like expected his face gave away nothing. He was still there smiling nevertheless. What makes Shikhar way more nerving was his calmness. He doesn't let others see what he is thinking. He wasn't the impulsive one. A reason despite trying for years Annika have still not been able to destroy him. You can't expect a person who plans well to make a mistake, only an impulsive person does and Shikhar Oberoi never gets impulsive.

Shaking her head, Annika turned toward Shivaay "Congratulation Shivaay" she said with a smile but he was lost somewhere. He was lost since he walked back in the room. "Shivaay" Annika lightly shook him and he looked at her for a minute dazed "Huh?"

"Where are you lost? You just won the case congratulation" she said again, frowning. What was wrong with this man now?

"Yes, umm thank you" he said turning back toward the judge while Aman started explaining all the legal conclusions. Shivaay's heart was literally thumping in his rib cage since the moment he realized that whatever he does or would do for Annika is out of love.

Love? Did he really love her? More than a friend? Like how a man loves a woman?

But if he loved Annika what was that he had for Mallika? There is no way that the two things were similar. Feeling for Mallika was like a soft breeze, a soft comfort, stability and compatibility. With Annika, its like a consuming black hole. Like everything in him melts in her. Recklessly, crazy. Uncontrollable. She had this extraordinary energy about herself that consumes and calms him all at ones. She challenges him, taunt him, frustrate him. It was no rainbow and sunshine with her. Instead, it was like a wild fire, a fire that warm and burn and he wouldn't want it in any other form.

"Sir" Aman disturbed his set of thoughts, while Shivaay looked at him for a second confused. Aman had his pleasant smile on "We need to get some paperwork done."

"Yes, let's go" he said standing up. Annika and Om too stood up with Shikhar still sitting on his chair. Not speaking a word.

"Congratulations Shivaay" Annika said ones again, softly wrapping her arms around his neck. His hear stopped for a second. With everything going on in his mind. Something as small as hug was overwhelming him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and sighed in her summer scent that felt like drizzles of dew over sunflower.

"Thank you" he whispered, a faint wish to hold her like that. To have every right to hold her like that.

Annika pulled back after which Om too gave him a hug "Congratulation brother, you deserve it" He smiled. Thanking Om, Shivaay walked away with Aman after asking Om and Annika to wait outside. Annika looked at Shikhar who was still sitting while playing with a paper weight.