YOUR WORST MOMENTS

Nyctophilia 

(n.) love of darkness or  night

"For someone who don't like kids, you sure are missing that little boy way too much just after a single meet!" commented Shivaay, as he saw Annika lost in her thoughts ever since they came from the orphanage

"For someone who is trying not to mention about the whole donation thing, you sure as hell are evident a lot" she stated back and looked up at him "I know that you know. There was no way that lady didn't tell you after knowing your name and you are smart enough to put two and two together."

Shivaay sighed, gripping her hand as they walked through the park entrance filled with stimulated autumn trees "I know it makes you uncomfortable." He pulled her a little close "Although I don't approve of your big heart for people like them. All I can say I love you, beasty."

"I remember someone telling me and I quote 'you aren't a girl a boy can fall in love with'" She chuckled reminding him what he said when she visited his house for pooja, turning, she winked while taking few steps ahead of him.

He held her wrist and pulled her back, crashing her into his chest "I probably grew up into a real man than" Keeping her arm around his neck, she asked "So my real man, tell me how did you manage to fall in love with the girl you completely hated?"

"I guess it wasn't really hatred and trust me I don't know why and how did it happen" he replied honestly "Yes, I did happen to have admiration for your good moments, what you did for Ales and Clara, that road stall man in LA, for Rudra, for me but somehow these moments weren't what made me fall in love with you. What made me fall in love with you was your power, with the way you command everything around you, I fell in love with your worst moments!"

She raised her eyebrow and he continued "I fell in love the way you intervened my personal space right on our first meet and in front of your sister, I fell in love with your sarcastic tongue, I fell in love with your bitter truth and harsh comebacks. I fell in love with the way you challenged me for that kiss, I fell in love with how you said you can sleep with me just to hurt Mallika. I fell in love with the bloody game you played with the siliciano family. I know it's fucked up and doesn't make sense but every moment you were the beast, you are infamous for. I fell harder."

She smirked "Beware hero, you might have just fallen in love with the villain of your fairy-tale."

He pecked her lips "Then maybe it's time the antagonist gets her happy ending."

She faked a pout "And here I thought you would say I am not the villain, just a poor broken hero whose side of story is so painful and all that stuff." He chuckled and padding his thumb through the edge of her lips replied "You aren't poor and damn as hell not a broken hero. I know you beasty, you are the kind who could tear down everything to ease your suffering. Those who ever term you as broken with odd pieces missing of a puzzle just don't know you. You are a phoenix" He traced the tattoo on her back "You are powerful even when you are in ashes!"