4

I grabbed on to his arm and pleaded for him to stay. Instead he just shrugged my hand off of him and looked back at me.

"I trusted you Madison. I loved you. And.. And you just lied to me? I gave you my everything. I told you things not even my own mother knows about me!! And yet you still chose to deceive me... I'm done with this.. I'm done with you."

Tears streamed down my warm red cheeks. I couldn't just stand there. I couldn't just let him leave. I saw the glistening tears starting to form in his beautiful light brown eyes. His silky jet black hair a mess... His light padded lips curved in the shape of a frown... How could I have done this? How could I have been so stupid!?

I see him looking at me with such pain and sorrow. I stand there with his heart in my hand tearing into a million pieces of asunder as he turns to walk away. I try putting them back together. I fall to my knees trying to pick up the pieces but my tears are blurring my vision. I look up to yell his name but nothing came out. I stood up to run after him but I was frozen in place. All I could feel were the tears streaming down my face onto my chest.. And my heart burning to ashes... And just like that, he was gone.

I felt a falling sensation and quickly sit up breathing in deeply. I wipe my face and feel the wetness in the palm of my hand. I stand up to get my phone and check the time.

4:13 a.m jeez it's almost time to get up

I see a message from Nathan too. It was sent at 2:17 in the morning. So he probably sent it right before he went to school. He actually thinks of me..?
Wow.

"I'll text you later Maddie I hope you do great on ur exams ya? You got this nerd. Txt me when it's over."

He remembered I had an exam?? I told him this like last week. Wow maybe he does care.. He's still here.. And that was all a dream. A terrible, horrible dream.

Not being able to fall back to sleep I decide to get a shower and get ready ahead of time. I'll pick up my best friend Cameron at his house and maybe he can give me some advice on the whole "long distance" thing. After all he's been with his girl friend for 3 years now and met the same way Nathan and I did.

I send him a quick message and hop in a hot shower to wash away the thoughts from that dream before they sink me with them....