41

I went over to my desk and began to do my homework. I was bored of course and I couldn't really concentrate due to constant distractions.

I wonder what Nate is doing. I don't wanna text him, because he might be at grinds or busy working on something.

I think about his voice and his laugh a lot. Maybe that's weird that I do, but I'd rather be weird than normal.

Normal is boring.

Nathan and I are far from normal, so is our relationship. It's weird In a way but I like it. I laugh to myself thinking how it would be like in real life. Maybe we could get that far, hopefully.

I mean I guess we could, if we both wanted to. I believe we could work out. Of course nothing's going to be that easy. But I honestly believe he's worth a struggle.

Listen to me. If this is me in love, then I'll admit I'm changed.

He's like the sun to my moon. He brightens everything during the day. Then at night he goes down to let me shine. It's balanced down to the last detail.

I still get amazed at how he makes me feel. How we ended up in each other's chaotic lives. And how we love each other.

Is it official? No.

But does that matter? Not to me. I'm just lucky I have him around at all, so a title doesn't concern me. I don't want anything to change in us.

The excitement that fills my mind when I'm talking to him. The butterflies in my stomach when he says something sweet at the most random time. The warmth I feel as I hear his heavenly laugh. The smiles after late night calls.

The list can go on and on, but those are just the basics.

I can honestly say I'm in love.

"Maddie can we talk?" Asks my ma from outside my door.

I instantly pretend I'm studying and flip to a random page of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.

"Uh yeah come in."

She walks in the door and sits on my bed looking at me with weary yet hopeful eyes.

I don't get what's going on but I'm sure as hell confused.

"You know I love you..right?" She asks.

Oh boy. Here it comes.