35

"Maddie incase U haven't heard tonigh from 12:30-3:30am there is gonna be real high radiation lvls emittin so don't use ur phone and keep ur phone well away from ur body and others at tht given time, mention to ur mom and mates and all..Ya thts it just a heads up, I love u Ya be safe."

I instantly smile. He's such a nerd, but it's perfect. To be quite honest, I like that he's really smart. It's one of his best qualities.

I reply back and put my phone down. I miss him loads and the little texts he sends every now and then just give me that boost. Especially with everything that's happened lately, I needed that.

I scan through everything to myself. We've known each other for about at year and change, he's recently started to let me in more. I told him my age, I know what he looks like, and we exchanged I love you's. Can it get any realer than this?

The down side is that he's far from me, as I am to him. And the fact my mother isn't really approving and seems to have a bitch fit anytime I mention him, doesn't even help.

"Maddie you alright?" Asks Luna.

"Ya, just zoned out." I smile and push a strand of my hair back.

"Well we are going to go head home, we'll see you tomorrow Maddie."

"Oh guys make sure you sleep with your phones away from you, radiation levels are high tonight."

"Okay Maddie night." they say as the chuckle.

We hug goodbye and they show themselves out. I walk up to my room and see Donavin.

"Hey you."

"Hey Maddie I need some help."

"What's up?" I take a seat on his beanbag chair.

"Uh there's this girl.."

"Name?"

"Celine. And she's really pretty but she's experienced."

"Whoa what happened to you being a ladies man?" I ask with a smirk.

"Well I am, just not in that aspect." he says while blushing.

"Well how the hell can I help? I'm just as blind as you are in that field." I laugh.

"Good you better be. But I just want to know what girls like."

"Well every girl is different."

"You're no help. Think about what Nathan would do."

"Whoa block that off my mind not thinking about that just yet."

"Oh god I'll figure it out myself."

"Weirdo."

I stand up and walk to my room. Donavin got me thinking.. What do I like?

Oh god Madison stop it. It's not appropriate to think like that. Just finish your project, take a shower and go to sleep.

As I lay in bed I can't stop thinking about Nathan. Is it bad I'm thinking about him in ... that way? I mean I've never thought of him like that before. He probably hadn't thought about that towards me either.

I get a sort of feeling in my stomach, little flutters. Damn it he always gets me feeling a sort of way even without him being around. I'll talk to Luna tomorrow about all this.. hopefully she understands why I can't do anything about these stupid urges.

I put my phone away in the bottom drawer of my dresser and lay on the left side of the bed.

God I miss him..