49

The next morning I get out of bed and Immediately text Nathan before getting into the shower. When I get out I see a reply.

"I'm sorry about last night Nate I was pretty cold."

"Nah it's alrii Maddie lol anyways how's u"

I feel bad but I won't drag it any longer. I dry my self up and get dressed quickly before replying.

"Ya I'm alrigh wbu?"

A few texts later the Ireland discussion comes up.

"So ya Maddie u comin ova here righ."

"Nah Nate u come to america."

"Noh I hate America u know tht."

Oh yeah he never told me why he hates it so much.

"You never told me why."

"Lol alrii it's been a few hours I'll tell u. I don't really hate America, as it's awesome. But I only started hatin it when I knew u were there and I was here and I blame America for keepin u so far from me."

My heart beats fast and my cheeks get warm. That was so sweet of him, I would have never expected that to be the reason he hated America.

"Nate that was so sweet I wouldn't have expected that reason at all."

"Well ya now u know lol"

God I love him.

"But I'm still an American 100% never betrayin America." I say.

"Ya oook Maddie sure. Ur my gf and I already got u used to the Irish slang therefore ur my Irish gf."

To be quite honest I don't care about being American or Irish or whatever. It's just funny to tease him, and honestly I don't care what I am as long as I'm with him.

"Ya sure Nate I can go back to bein full American."

"Try it I dare u"

I don't know why.. But I sorta like that tone of his. Commanding yet calm.
It's super sexy..-

Stop it Maddie Jesus Christ.

"What'll happen if I do?" I ask with a smirk.

"Try it and find out."

Damn even through text he has full control over me. I know there's a line and what I can't cross with him. But I sure do love to test it.

"Nah I'm jk I won't." I say.

"Ya tht's righ lmaoo"

Is it bad that I wanted to find out what'll happen? Maybe but I don't mind. For some reason I like the risk.

I hear a knock on my door and I get out of my not so PG-13 thoughts.

"Ya come in."

"Hey Maddie everything ok?" Asks Donavin.

"Ya I'm great what's up."

"Nothing really just gotta talk to you about mom."

Oh god what now.

"What about her."

"Well she's on to you and Nathan. She doesn't know you guys are dating but I think starting to get the hint."

"First of all we aren't dating we are in a relationship and second I don't think she knows much. I keep my distance from her since she called Nate a pedo and also brought that asshole to dinner and set me up."

"Yeah that was so class Maddie you made him sound like a bitch." he high fives me.

"Well he had it coming. But don't worry I suppose mom isn't even going to say anything about Nate after that dinner. So if you don't tell her and I don't tell her, then she won't find out about it."

"Find out about what?" Asks my mother as she walks through the door.

Fuck.