71

It's Saturday afternoon, and the week has flown by. I'm going to tell Nathan about the tickets tomorrow, because tonight will be consumed by Luna and the girls.

I don't think I should tell Nate about me going to a Red Club. But then again he isn't even the jealous type, and I'm only going to be watching.

Luna sits on her bed while Yasmin and Jess takes out all the dresses for us to pick from.

"Alright birthday girl, what do you want us to wear?" Ask Yasmin.

"Try the red dress Yas, and Jessie put on the silver one." Says Luna.

I walk in the room and sit beside Luna.

"Madison I want you to wear the black dress, and you have to wear the red heels to match."

"Ya sure whatever."

There's no point in me fighting it, I'll end up wearing them anyway so I just avoid the hassle. I take a shower then slip into my black laced set, followed by the dress. It was fitted, right above the knee and accented my chest area. I know if I ask to wear a jacket I'll get a glare from Luna, so I decide against it.

As we're getting ready I hear my phone buzz.

"Nope, Madison you're out for tonight okay?" Says Yasmin.

She turns off my phone and puts in in her purse. I'll get it later.

"Madison let me do your hair and makeup." says Jessie.

I sit and watch as she pulls my black hair into a slick long pony tail parted in the middle. She applies a dark burgundy shade of lipstick which matches the heels, then thickens my eyelashes.

"Perfect, put the jewelry on then the heels."

I put on the finishing touches, perfume and purse, and watch as we all stand in front of the mirror. I laugh to myself because we look like those Bratz dolls. I look most like Jade.

"Alright girls! Let's go!" Squeals Yasmin.

We get into Jessie's car, me sitting up front and Jessie starts to drive. I feel flutters raving in me, I don't know why I feel nervous but it's annoying. We finally arrive and see a long line ahead. Jessie gets out and goes around to open the door for me. As I step out, Yasmin and Luna step out as well and all eyes were on us.

"Follow me." says Jessie.

We walk to the front of the line, where we see an almost 6'5 foot guy, built and tanned skinned, long hair. I look over laughin at Yasmin already drooling.

"Hey Ronny, they're with me." says Jessie.

He looks at Luna, Yasmin and I, and smiles sinisterly.

"Yeah, you ladies are good to go."

He winks and opens the door for us. We each thank him and walk inside.

"Madison put this on."

Jessie passes me the bracelet band putting it on me. I put hers on her wrist as well.

"Well ladies, have fun! Yasmin and I are going to the bar first." says Luna.

Jessie and I don't drink so we head in the opposite direction. It's dark here and if there's any lights, they're flashing red. There seems to be a stage in the back and a lounge area nearby it. Music played and people were either gettin slapped or half naked. Some were on the ground, or tied up.

People have no shame apparently.

"You excited?!" She yells over the music.

I shrug and look away from some girl on her knees, crawling around behind a guy. Jessie looks in their direction and smirks.