87

The next morning, finding Nathan missing from my side, I sit up in remembrance of everything that has occurred in the last 24 hours. Last night was definitely the unexpected. I thought I was going to leave but instead we wound up doing the inexplainable.

Do I regret it? No.

I pull the sheets to cover my bare body and see our clothes on the floor. An instant flash back of Nathan's hands tugging at my shirt nearly ripping it off, refreshes my memory sweetly. I stand up quickly and feel the area between my legs absolutely sore. Shouldn't have stood that fast.

I ignore the feeling and head to the shower washing myself up. As I get out the bathroom, I unwrap the towel and stare at my body's reflection, remembering every touch, every kiss, and every feeling Nathan gave me. I smile lightly and get myself dressed.

After picking up the clothes from the floor, and finish fixing the bed, I feel arms being wrapped around my waist and a kiss to my cheek.

"Morning Maddie." He says.

"Well good morning to you too." I smile.

I turn to face him and see him looking down at me.

"So what's the plans for today hm?" I ask.

"Well we have 2 days left before you have to go back to that shit place." He teases.

"Hey hey, I live there alrigh."

I laugh softly and get out of his embrace, picking up my curls in a messy bun.

"Well not for long anyways."

"Whatcha mean?"

"Well we already talked about the plan, and we finally met and I do see my life with you honestly Maddie, so I would like for you to come back here and stay with me."

I look over at him and for some strange reason I'm a bit in disbelief. I mean I knew we talked about all of this happening. But my mind can't seem to understand that ... All of this is actually happening.

"You're serious about this..?" I ask, still not sure if I heard him right.

"Well, ya. I mean if you don't want to then..-"

"No, no. I'm just a bit surprised that's all. Well not surprised but I'm shocked this is all happening I mean.. Who would have thought in a million years, that I would be with you. And that's not a bad thing, it's a really really good thing, not saying I don't want to be here..-"

"Maddie." He chuckles.

"Right sorry, ya I would love to come back, given that I have the chance to."

"Had me worried for a second there like."

I walk over and hug him, resting my head on his chest.

"Oh you? Worried? No way." I tease.

"Ya.. Psh.. Me? Worried? I'm a hardman Maddie, I cry bricks."

"Ook sure you do."

I pat his chest giving him a kiss and walk downstairs in search of my phone. I sit at the kitchen counter and see Nathan getting himself a cup of his usual green tea.

* 5 missed calls from Ma *

Shit. I call her back immediately.

"Hello..? Madison! Okay you're alive."

"Hi ma, yes I'm alive."

"Why didn't you answer your phone? Were you alright? What were you two doing."