75

About a couple weeks have past and it's only 1 week before I'm off to Ireland. I still have to tell my mom. But at least school is over.

I'll probably just leave a note on the fridge and leave. Just kidding, she'd kill me.

It's Saturday mornin and I'm going shopping with Jessie. She's been pretty busy with college lately so we haven't really talked as much. As I'm getting dressed I realize my lucky bracelet is missing.

I check my jewelry box, and in my drawer but it's not there. If I don't wear it I'll probably have a shit day, so I'm not leaving without it.

I go into my sisters room and look around. She's not really the girly type, complete opposite from me. I check her dresser and her bag, it's not there.

As I walk by, I see Donavin walkin fast into his room.

"Aye, speedy Gonzalez. Have you seen my bracelet?"

He stops in place stiffly and doesn't turn around.

"No."

"Ook well maybe it's in you're room."

I walk by him and into his room, checking under his dressers, the closet, his drawer, nothin. I turn and see his hands in his pocket, and his face uneasy.

"Donavin give it back."

"I don't know what you're talkin about."

I walk over tippy toeing and pull on his ear until he reaches his hands out to stop me. I grab his pocket and find my bracelet.

"You little fucker." I say.

"Ok I'm sorry."

"Ya you will be. Why the hell are you goin through my stuff?"

"I needed it ok? Jeez I'm sorry."

"Ya well this is off limits to you. And so is my room. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah."

I pull his ear again and he hisses in pain.

"Ow Maddie let go! I only took it because I needed a present for this girl."

"You're such a little bitch. Get a job and buy her somethin."

I laugh and walk out the room putting on my bracelet. I've had it for nearly 3 years now and it's always been my favorite. It was gold with little diamonds on the ends, and had my first name engraved in it.

I put on my makeup and tie up my hair. I quickly pack my purse and get dressed.

*buzz buzz*

It's Jessie so I know she's downstairs. I see her and get in the car.

"Hey Maddie." she hugs me tightly.

"Hey sweets how's you."

"I'm great now, alright let's go shopping!"

Once we arrive at the mall, this group of fuck boys was headed our way. I grab Jessie's hand and she catches on and holds me by the waist.

"Damn Ma." one of them hisses.

Jessie and I roll our eyes and laugh as we walk into my favorite store, H&M.

"Alright so we need to get nice clothes, you're leaving next weekend right?"

"Yup last week then off to Ireland."

"Perfect, so you're going to be able to spend your birthday with him. Let's make sure you get dolled up."

We look through the dress isles and she chooses about 4 dresses. Two were long, then the others were short and pretty. I get a few shorts and shirts and she does the same. After we pay, we head to Victoria's Secret.