17

When I get home I see Em riding around practicing her penny board. I put the keys on the counter and right there I see her fall face first.

As I laugh she gets up so fast and kicks the board.

"Fudge! You didn't see that!" She says as she laughs and holds her head. I'm too busy dying of laughter to respond. At least she's okay.

I get to my room and get on my laptop and sign in. Not like I'm expecting anything since Nathan told his friend Mason to use his account until he gets back. I haven't been on in a while and I should change my characters outfit.

When I get online I go to the beach and click the wardrobe button. After about 10 minutes I finally finish changing my avatar and see Nathan's avatar standing next to mine.

"Hey mason :)"

"It's Nathan lol"

My heart immediately started pounding.

"Oh"

"Ya I miss u lmao I've been waitin for u to get on so I can at least talk to u for a bit."

"I missed u too Nate lol my heart is pounding idk why."

"Lmao I know. I feel mad itchy idek why."

He missed me. I can't help but feel so happy inside. I start to tear up and I feel my heart pounding faster. Jeez the things he does to me are indescribable.

We catch up on a few things and it turns out he has a week break and he wanted to spend it with me. Maybe he really does like me. But I still have to tell him. I choose not to do it tonight and leave it for tomorrow instead. I've missed him so much and I'm not going to lose him just yet.

"Alrii Maddie I g2g I'll txt u Tmm on kik ya I missed u loads have a good rest of ur day."

"Okay sleep well Nate I'll ttyt"

I log out after him and still feel my heart race. I love him dearly and I can't help but wish I was with him. Although it isn't official, it feels as if though it is. Hopefully when I tell him I'm younger he won't hate me. But again, always prepare for the worse. I don't need another smack in the face. But with him it won't be just a smack. Rather a nice punch in the throat..