34

Madison's POV

It's Monday morning and I get my usual tea and meet up with the girls by the school. Yasmin looks way better, and after telling us what happened it seems to be easier for her to move on.

"Maddie do you have any clue when you'll hear from Nathan?" Asks Luna.

"I think during Easter break, I'm not sure."

"Got it have you been working on his birthday present? He's turning the big 20 soon." says Yas as she smirks at me.

"Uh yeah I was going to talk to you guys about that. I need your help with it. I mean I got the exact idea in my mind but I need you two to help me complete it before his birthday. We got about 2 months though so we can chill for now but it has to be perfect."

"Maddie he's gunna love it either way."

"I hope so, if not I made a fool of myself." I shake my head as I laugh.

We get through most of our classes and all that's In my mind is Nathan. The number of feelings I got running through my mind and body are countless. He seems to never seize to amaze me. I hope he's alright and doing well in school, I sorta felt like it was my fault his grades were dropping because I might be a distraction.

After he left I promised myself I wouldn't text him unless it was a real emergency.. but I can't help but wonder if he's okay.

The last bell rings and Cameron says he can come by my place to work on our French project. As we go downstairs we see a car parked right in front of our school.

"Who's the asshole that gets away with it?" Asks Cameron while laughing a little.

"I don't know but he seems full of himself." I say as I laugh.

"I'm the asshole, oh and I'm afraid you have something of mine in your possession." said Alexander as he got out the car.

I don't bother to look twice I just keep walking and Cameron follows.

"Madison! You better not move an inch further!"

I stand in place and feel my heart about to explode out of my chest. That wasn't a question. He commanded me. But am I a damn animal? No.

I grab Cameron and keep walking.

"Oh so now you're not going to listen?"

I hear him get in the car and slam the door. For a minute I thought he would drive off. But no he came down to the corner right in front of us.

"What do you want Alexander?"

"You."

My body shakes in a sudden growth of fear and disgust.

"I'm not interested."

"Well can we at least talk? Please? You know I don't say please." he says with narrow eyes.

"Well you should add it to your vocabulary, it can take you farther."

I just said that and I know if this was when we were together I'd be knocked out. But this time I don't know I just stopped caring.

"Madison just get in the damn car don't make me have to carry you."

"Go ahead I dare you." Says Cameron.

"Oh what'll you do?"

"Well for starters I doubt you'll touch her in public where there'd be many witnesses. And on top of that if her boyfriend found out he wouldn't be in good graces with you. And Me? Yeah I'm not letting you touch her again, you've done more than enough thank you."

Alexander looks over at me and signals me to get in the car.

"No thank you. Don't bother me. I've been nice about keeping quiet and not telling what you've done to me. I'm tired of being nice though, so if you continue to bother me, I'll make your life hell."

"Wow, you have changed."

"I haven't changed Alexander. I'm just back to the person I was before a sick arrogant bastard like you had me locked down. Let's go Cameron."

Cameron nods and we walk away leaving Alexander in awe.

I feel good. I think I've got that closure, I would have never told him that. But I did and it felt great. He finally got the clue and it's over now.

When we get to my place Cameron orders food and Yasmin and Luna come over. We all work on our projects and then I hear my phone buzz.

It's Nathan.