65

He kisses my cheek softly, leading me towards the bedroom and closes the door behind us.

I begin to unzip my dress, but he stops me. He takes my hand in his from behind, kissing my shoulder gently tilting my head to the side. The room was dark, yet had a glow to it almost as if the stars were trapped inside.

He reaches down and trails my neck with kisses.

"You're beautiful." he whispers into my ear as he grabs my waist tightly.

He walks over to face me as his lips meet mine. I couldn't get enough of this man. I didn't even fight for dominance, because I knew he had it. And I loved it. He slowly pulls down the straps of my dress and within a second it pools to the ground. Leaving me in nothing but my white laced set, and blue heels.

I look up into his beautiful light brown eyes, already full of lust. He picks me up bridal style and lays me on the bed. As he's loosening his bow tie, I watch him intently. Our eyes locked together, never losing contact.

At this point he was takin too damn long to get undressed. And by the smirk on his face, I knew he was doin it on purpose. That smirk, sinister yet heavenly. Dangerous yet charming. I craved him.

I get up on the bed and move towards him slowly unhooking my bra, letting it fall on the bed. I blush at how he examines my bare chest, right before his very eyes. Almost as if he was in awe or something.

He pulls off his button down shirt, getting on the bed sitting me on his lap.

As he looks into my eyes, he moves the locks of hair covering myself and holds me closer to him.

"Madison! Wake up!"

Ughhhhh oh my god what the hell does she want now?!

I cover my face with my pillow and pull the sheets over me. My dream was finally gettin to that point and she comes and cock blocks it.

"Madison!"

By the number of times she calls my name, I hate it now.

She walks in my room without knockin. What if I was naked or somethin? Jeez no privacy.

"Madison. Rosario. Get. Up." she emphasizes each word.

"Ma it's Saturday why are we gettin up jeez."

"We need to talk."

Sounds like my own mom is breakin up with me.

She leaves the room leavin my door wide open. I throw a pillow shutting it only half way. Good job Maddie.

I get up and take a shower. As I'm gettin dressed, I notice my phone is missin. At this point I begin to panic because I have no contact with Nathan.

I throw my pillows, search my dresser, under the bed, nothin. I run downstairs and find my mother sitting on the counter, with my phone by her side.

The amount of names I'm callin her in my head is enough to give me a ticket straight to hell.

"Looking for your phone?"

"Yes. But I found it." I say sarcastically.

"Yes, but you're not getting it for a month."

My heart stops.

Literally.

"Why..?" I try and breathe.

"See, I hate liars Madison. And you've lied to me."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"I know what you're up to. And it's not happening." She continues, with a completely emotionless expression.

"Mom..-"

"No Madison, your phone won't be in any use for the next month. Let's see if that boy of yours still cares about you even then."

"You can't do that!" I raise my voice.

"I'm your mother! And I don't want you involved with that guy. So go to your room and study because your clearly too much of an air head to see what he's doing to you!"

I remember what my dad told me. Don't let her see me cry. Put my emotions aside.

"This is why dad left." I whisper quietly, turning to go to my room.

"Excuse me..?"

"This. Is. Why. Dad. Left."

I turn around and look at her, seeing her hurt expression.

"No. He left because..-"

"Of you." I say emotionless.

She looks at me blankly.

"You push everyone to the verge. You don't let me grow up and you continue to treat me like a child when I'm nearly 18. You have such a grasp on me when all I'm supposed to do is let go. So continue on mother, grip on to me tighter. Because one day, I'll be gone just like my father." I say quietly.

My tears stream down but I keep my composure.

"Madison..-"

"No mother, you made it perfectly clear. One month is fine. Make it two, or even three. Because I know, Nathan is not the monster you make him out to be."

I wipe my face as I walk up to my room quietly, leaving her in her solitude.

This just keeps getting better doesn't it.

Hey loves, sorry for the late update. I'm in the process of writing a new book, Which will be published as soon as this one is finished. Its not a sequel to Nathan and Madison. But it'll be just as good.. probably even better.. and way more action.
Enjoy loves... ~ N