84

The next morning I woke up a bit earlier than Nate. I wash up and walk back into the room seein he was still sound asleep. It's about a quarter to 9 and I'm assuming he'd be up a bit later on.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Now, I'm not an amazing cook whatsoever, but it can't be too hard to make breakfast. Nate being diabetic doesn't necessarily change a thing. I sometimes just have to be cautious as to what I cook. I've seen him do his breakfast before so I'm going to try and mimic it. It's quite simple actually.

I go over and make his favorite, green tea. I personally don't like the taste but Nate is all about being healthy.

As for me I love waffles, I prefer them over pancakes. I search around for flour and a few other ingredients and once I wash my hands, I start from scratch.

I've nearly finished making our breakfast until I hear him coming downstairs.

"Maddie?" He says with a yawn.

"Ya in here."

He walks over and takes a seat by the counter.

"Morning." he smiles.

"Morning, how'd you sleep?" I ask.

I walk over with a fresh cup of his tea in hand, giving it to him. At first he seems surprised but he thanks me and takes a sip.

"It was good ya what about you?"

"It wasn't bad, woke up a bit early."

"I see." he smiles.

"Ehh obviously I'm makin breakfast but feel free not to eat it if it isn't like your chef quality meals." I laugh.

"Ohh ya definitely no problem."

I bring over the plates and go back to finish washing the dishes.

"Don't die now." I tease.

He takes a bite and looks up at me.

"Madison... this is..-"

I turn around to face him.

"So bad." he finishes.

At first I believed him, but seeing that smirk at the corner of his lips tells me otherwise.

"Ha mad funny, then you say I'm the bad liar." I roll my eyes teasingly and take a seat once I finished the dishes.

"Alrigh maybe it is good, but you can never master my skills." He chuckles.

"Oh please. So what are the plans for today?" I ask before taking a bite.

"Goin to the shops then maybe out to eat after if you'd like."

"Sounds good."

"Limits on the shoppin." he warns.

"OoOoh Kay I'll keep to my limit." I smirk.

"Go get dressed ya I'll take care of the dishes." He gets up and takes the plates and the cup to the sink.

"Well aren't you sweet. I'll go get ready, Thanks."

I head upstairs and check my phone and see a text message from Jessie.

"How is it so far love?"

I reply quickly and grab my suitcase looking for an outfit.

"So besides that, have u 2... u know..?"

I wish.

"Eh no I'm not ready to, well I think I am but not fully, if u get what I mean."

"Yeah I get it, what has u hesitant?"

"The obvious."

"Which is..?"

"It's just loads of thoughts and ik all of u have told me to think against that but it's not as simple. I want him, and from all he's told me, I suppose he feels the same."

"So again, why are u hesitant? He loves u Madison and it's not for those reasons, it's for much more beyond that. You've made it this far so just relax. U got him, he has u."

"Ur righ, but i don't want to rush anything or make myself desperate over it. If it happens then it happens, if not, it's not the end of the world lmao as u said, I got him, he has me."

I hear Nate coming upstairs.

" I gtg ya, I'll text u later Jess thx a million."

"Anytime Maddie, have fun."

"Maddie still not ready jaaasus." He teases as he walks in.

"I can't pick an outfit duh."

"Show us some options ya I'll see if I can help." He takes a seat on the bed and glances over at me.

I pick some of my clothes out and he points to a white shirt of mine and dark denim jeans.

"Alrighty mister thanks for your fashion help. What will I ever do with out you."

"Look like a mess."

I walk over to him giving him a pinch and he laughs. As I change he goes to the bathroom to trim a bit. I put on the white laced shirt along with the jeans and put my Toms to match. I braid my hair to the side leaving a few strands out purposely, then apply my make up along with my accessories.

We head to the car and drive over to the shops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe about 2 hours later, Nate is practically dragging me to the car, because if it was up to me? I'd live in the shops. I usually spend 4 maybe even 5 hours shopping, and for a girl that's not bad. But nooo that's a sin to him.

"Alrigh Alrigh we can go now." I say as I carry 6 out of the 11 bags I have, while he carries the rest along with some of his own to the car.

"Jeez Madison I thought you were jokin when you said you took ages to shop."

We get in the car and start to drive back.

"I was completely serious, there's loads more I would have gotten if mister Rush over here wasn't complainin." I laugh.

"Alrigh well when we get home you're carrying all the bags up yourself since you love shopping." he teases.

I smile and give my mom a text. It's about half 6 now and we arrive. I get the bags out of the back and carry them inside, not too heavy actually.

"That wasn't too hard now was it." I say.

"No not at all duh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few hours, and I was upstairs Skyping Yasmin and Luna, while Nathan watched a show of his downstairs. After filling the girls in, I wish them goodnight and go see what Nate was up to.

As I walk down the stairs, I notice him laying on the couch and what seems to be him dozed off.

Maybe all my shopping tired him out..? Lmao.

I walk over and lay beside him. A few seconds later I feel a tight grab to my waist pulling me closer.

"Well hello there." I laugh.

He buries his head on my shoulder and hugs me.

"Shh just fall asleep with me." he whispers.

I don't say another word but put my hand over his and close my eyes. I didn't mind this feeling, in fact I love it. The silence was somewhat comforting.

The sound of a knock on the door startles me causing both Nate and I to sit up.

"Want me to go open?" I ask.

"It's Alrigh stay there I'll go check."

I sit back and flip through the t.v channels. Then I hear the door shut and footsteps coming toward my direction. But this time Nate wasn't alone.