6

A few days has gone by and it's finally Friday. Nathan and I text between classes and surprisingly don't run out of things to talk about. Everyday with him is a whole new chapter. God I love him. It might be silly the fact that he lives all the way in Europe and makes me smile and laugh, gives me feelings I never dreamed of having, with me living all the way in New York. Although he's so far away in miles, he's so close to me in heart.

The last bell rings and I meet up with Yas and Luna at our lockers.

"Hey Maddie ready for our sleep over tonight? I brought my bag with me here so that I don't have to stop home." Says Luna gesturing her Lavender tote bag.

"Yeah I did the same. I made sure to grab everything before I left the house."
I smile and grab my purse and my tote bag and we start heading outside to take the train.

When we get on the train, Yas starts talking to Luna about her new boyfriend Jayson. I plug in my headphones and listen to a song Nathan asked me to listen to earlier but I lost track of time. I click the link and the song starts playing. As soon as I heard the lyrics my head was in the clouds. Real Love by Clean Bandit was beyond perfect. But so was he so there was no real surprise.

We get off the train and walk over to a Yasmin's house. Once we get to the room we set our bags down and start talking about our guys.

"Ugh James is a freak! He's so weird and sexual. He's not even a good kisser!!" Luna says with a disgusted expression.

"Luna?? Not liking freaks?? Shocker!" I laugh when she throws a pillow at me and I feel my phone vibrate. It's Nathan. I open the message and my heart drops.

He put a picture of himself.

He looks just like what I imagine but better. His beautiful light brown eyes look amazing with his silky tan skin. And his hair. Oh my god his hair was rich and jet black. I want to just run my fingers through them. His lips light rosy pink. His jawline clenched a tad bit and you can see his shaved down beard right to perfection. His arms were built and you could see the form of his abs behind his button down. He was... Amazing.

I realized I was just staring for about 5 minutes and quickly reply to his message. I put my phone down and look over at the girls and they look at me as if asking if I was okay.

"What happened girl?" Asked Luna with a worried expression on her face. I look over at my phone and she follows my eyes and seems to catch on. Yas still not knowing what's going on asks again.

"Madison what happened? Speak girl!"

"I know what he looks like. He's beautiful." I grab my phone to unlock it and show them and they run over to me.

"God damn!!!! He's fucking sexy! Jesus where can I find me a foreign Boy?? His cocoa skin is so perfect. Oh lord." Luna takes a seat and pretends to faint. I laugh and blush while Yas takes a look.

I don't expect her to find him attractive knowing we have different taste in guys.

"Wow not going to lie... That's one fine piece of ass Maddie." I look up at her and see her eyes in shock. She smirks and we all sit down.

After a few hours of random games and talking we finally fall asleep. I close my eyes and the first image that came was Nathan. This just changed everything. He's actually letting me in. This could be the start of something truly beautiful... And with that thought, I fall asleep.