31

It's Sunday morning and usually I'd be up around 7 so that I could text Nathan for a few more hours than usual. But I choose to sleep in since he's away for the time being.

When I wake up, I take a quick shower and all and get dressed to go to Luna's house. I know she's probably crashed so I head over and buy us some coffee and make my way there.

When I get up to her room, I notice she's still sleeping. I set down the coffee quietly and pick up a pink sharpie marker and walk over to her bed.

"Hey Maddie." she says after a few minutes.

"Hey Luna how'd you sleep?"

I try and contain my laughter by biting my inner cheek.

"I'm sorta wrecked." she says as she sits up.

"Ah well I brought you some coffee, might take the load off you." I smirk as I look at the dick I drew near her mouth.

"Thanks Maddie, by the way what was all that with Adam about last night?"

"I just gave him a polite warning, that's all."

"Polite? Maddie if you gripped any tighter he might have been jawless." she says laughing.

"Well like I said it was a warning. Oh and how's James?"

"Ehh he was talking with the girl again. And I was barely noticed."

After a few minutes of talking she says she has to go shower and I wait for her reaction.

"Madison what the fuck!!"

I die of laughter and rush over to her.

"What's up?" I ask biting back a laugh.

"Ha ha mad funny but this isn't even the right size." she says as she splashes me with water.

"Alright next time I'll make sure it's life size. Wait hold up Yas is calling."

I walk back over to my phone and pick up.

"Ya what's up?"

"Maddie I sorta need your help. Jayson and I broke up and I don't know how to get home."

I can hear her voice cracking and feel she's about to cry.

"Ya sure just stay there Luna and I will be on our way soon. And put your phone away, that's not a good part of the neighborhood to be havin it out."

"Okay thank you."

"We'll be there in 15 minutes tops just hang tight."

We hang up and I tell Luna the situation. As she drives us there I wonder why Jayson and her broke up. I mean they seemed fine the past couple of months, and even if they did why couldn't he at least take her home and make sure she's safe.

"Hold on I see her Imma pull up and you go get her." says Luna.

I get out the car and walk over to Yasmin. She doesn't really look the same as I left her last night. She looked like her clothes had been ripped up. I know this can't be good.

"Yas you okay?"

"Can we please talk about it in the car I'm really cold." she asks as she wipes away a tear.

I give her my jacket and carry her heels in my hand.

"Ya let's go Luna's waiting for us."

The whole ride back to my place was silent. I wasn't going to push her to tell me what happened, because I think I already know. I'll let her tell us when she's ready, but for now she needs fresh clothes, food, and sleep.

After we get home she finishes taking a shower and goes to sleep in my room. I haven't checked my phone all day like I usually do to see if I got a text from Nathan. I know he isn't around but it's still good to check just in case.

There wasn't a message from Nathan, but a text from an unknown number.

"Hey can we talk sometime when you're free?"

"Uh who's this?"

"It's Alexander."

Fuck my heart begins to race and I put the phone down. How the hell did he get my number? I switched it when we finally broke up. I don't know what to do but ignore his messages.

Although Nathan is super great at tech and could easily handle this, I'm not going to tell him about it. I rarely ever mention my ex to Nate and what he's done.

I'm just going to ignore the messages. I'll pretend they don't exist. But I still want to know where he got my number, what he wants to talk about, and why he wants to see me. As if he hasn't already done enough to fuck my life over.

This week is just fantastic. These damn assholes just keep on coming don't they.