8

Got through the rest of my weekend of course not being able to sleep. Too excited. I can't even imagine his voice. Is it deep and soft? Or scratchy and high? Hm. It wouldn't matter anyway. I wouldn't love him any less. I have flaws of my own.. Lots of them.

I grab my purse and head downstairs. I see my sister Emily and my brother Donavin sitting at the table eating breakfast. My mother already left for work but I see she packed my lunch with a note attached to it.

"Eat Madison"

I roll my eyes and shove it in my purse. My little sister Emily is only 13 and my older brother is 19. I go take a seat and move my plate aside to organize my assignments in my folder.

"Maddie aren't you hungry?" Emily says gently then eats a forkful of her eggs.

"Not now Em thanks." I smell the fresh bacon. Crisp just as I like it. But no I can't.

"You sure? You haven't really been eating lately. You on your period or something?" Asks my stupid brother as he laughs a little and wipes his mouth.

"No asshole if I were I wouldn't be sitting here, rather I'd snap your neck for that comment." I smile sarcastically looking at him while I place my papers in my folder.

"Yup it's that time of the month." He gets up laughing. I roll my eyes and I see Em standing up getting her back pack.

"Have a safe day Em text me if anything."

"Okay Maddie love you." She says as she slips out the door.

"Maddie we gotta talk when you get home alright? Nothing bad I promise but just need to have the code with you." Says Donavin as he flips through the t.v channels.

When he says code he refers to the "sibling code" meaning us three can tell each other anything and we won't tell another soul. And by that, we mean mom. Our dad wasn't really in the picture since the divorce. But we still talk to him if anything.

"Sure Don, text me if anything and take Andy for a walk please." I grab a piece of bacon and munch on it on my way out. I know I shouldn't have but I haven't eaten anything besides an apple from last night.

I get to school and go to class with my girls. Luna tells us about how she decided to just be friends with James. No real surprise there. Yasmin tells us about her night out with Jayson. And I can't help but think of Nathan. Can't wait to skype him. He and I text through the rest of my classes. And the bell finally rings.

Yasmin Luna and I go downstairs to our locker. And as I go to put in my combination I hear some one call my name.

"Um delivery for Ms.Madison Rosario?"

I see a guy in his work uniform that had a little flower symbol on his shirt pocket. He was holding about 4 dozen white roses in a bunch and a little note was attached to it.

"Yes that's me. Um thank you." I tip the guy $5 and smile.

"Have a great day." He said and walked away.

"What the fuck!!! Oh my god Madison who's it from??!!!" Says Yasmin as she lights up with excitement and right before I can answer I hear my phone ring with the Skype music.

It was Nathan who sent them!

"Um..h..hello..Nathan..?" My voice was shaky and Luna and Yas were squealing in the background smiling brightly.

"Hey Maddie, like the gift?"

I can feel him smiling on the other end of the phone. God his voice is so sexy. And his accent! Ugh I want to just melt in his arms.

"Oh yes thank you, wow you remembered I hated red roses?" I giggle a little and hold the flowers tightly against my chest.

"Of course I did. And you're probably wondering why I chose white. Well white is purity in my eyes. And you have such a pure heart, smile, personality. You are my white blossoming rose. Not many can find that, but I'm really glad I did." He chuckles a little and I just blush bright red. Jeez his laugh was heavenly.

"Wow Nathan thank you... You really didn't have to do this-"

"Nonsense Maddie, I wanted to, besides, that's like a thank you for that letter you sent me. Every rose is like a whole other blossom to our garden. And there's more to come. I know I may come off as emotionless sometimes but with you, I feel alive."

I stood there and my heart was racing. I've never seen this side of him before. Now it makes sense why he asked if I was allergic to anything. He's so mysterious in all the right ways.

"Nathan you have no idea what you make me feel. I can't thank you enough, you seriously made my whole day." I smile genuinely and I smell the roses.

"Then I'm doing my job right. Hey Maddie I've got to go, the guys and I are going to the pictures. I'll text you tomorrow morning. Enjoy the flowers blossom."

"Okay Nate Thanks a million have fun."

And with that we end the call. Oh boy this is just perfect. For once I'm actually genuinely happy. Luna and Yas hug me tightly and I place the flowers carefully in my locker. We walk to class and my cheeks are bright red. God I love him. He makes me blossom...