88

It's our last night together before I leave for my flight in the morning. I walk up the stairs as I text Jessie.

"U miss me?"

"Ya Jess lmao obviously."

"I miss u too, you're ready for the flight tomorrow right?"

"Nope, Goin to pack now, I'll give u a text before bed."

"Alrighty."

As I walk into the room, I see Nathan sitting in bed.

"Why the face." I laugh.

"Psh what face, I'm grand ya."

He stands up when he sees me struggling to reach my makeup bag and hands it to me.

"Thanks mister, now help me pack would ya."

I sit on the floor and begin to fold my clothes, setting them inside the suitcase neatly. I hear my phone buzz and go check it.

"What's this?"

I turn to see Nathan holding up the laced set Yasmin had given me before coming here.

Shit.

"Nothing nothing, I don't know why that's there." I lie, trying not to blush in embarrassment.

"Oh really you don't huh." He chuckles.

"Yup now give it."

"Can I put it on my head like..-"

"No it's not a hat." I laugh.

"Oh it's not." He teases.

I reach up for it as he smiles and looks down at me. I stand in place and cross my arms against my chest, holding one hand out for him to give it back.

"Alrigh alrigh fine."

"Thank you." I quickly throw it at the bottom of the suitcase and for once I'm glad my curls are hiding my face in embarrassment.

"It's not like you would have needed it anyway." He mumbles.

"Oh and why is that?"

"Why put somethin on when it's comin off anyway."

I stare at him and feel my face heat up. He smirks and lays on the bed as I finish packing myself up. As Nathan takes it downstairs for me, I begin to imagine life with him.

There's a bunch of possibilities and things out there that we can try together. Life with him doesn't sound bad at all. Maybe just 2 years ago it's started off as nothing, and now here are. I still can't believe it.

"Alrigh so now all that's left to get rid of is you." He teases.

"Ha ha mad funny, I can go righ now if you insist."

I pretend to walk away and he immediately grabs and hugs me tightly.

"Ya how about no."

"That's the first time I like hearin you say no to me." I laugh.

We lay in bed for a few hours, talking about what we are planning to do about this whole me moving over here situation. I'll admit, this is a huge step, not only in our relationship but for me personally as well. Moving all the way to Europe far from everything I know is pretty scary. But it's not as scary when I picture Nathan with me. Doesn't really matter where we are, as long as we have each other. And for now, it's here.

"So we're all good then ya, you excited." He asks.

"Ya I'm really happy, only thing that concerns me is my mom."

"Well Maddie, it's definitely not goin to be easy tellin her, or even leavin her rather. But if this is somethin that'll make you happy, I'm sure one day she'll come around to the idea."

"Someday eventually."

"Ya, and remember I'm here waitin for you. I don't want to go to America and have to drag you here myself."

We both laugh and I agree I'll be coming back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We fell asleep late so the next morning we rush to get out of the house before 5. I wash up quickly and slip into my converse as Nathan carries the suitcase to the car.

Grabbing my purse, I walk downstairs and sit in the passenger seat. Once we arrive to the airport, we had about half hour before my flight.

"Nah Maddie lets go back." He says as he hold my hand.

I laugh and look at him.

"Nathan I obviously can't do that."

"Ya ok fine."

He pouts but I don't point it out because he will swear he's a hard man and deny it. I reach over and hug him tightly, and he returns the embrace if not even more so tight.

A few minutes pass and they are going to board the passengers on the plane.

Egh I told myself not to cry during this part. But I can't help it, I don't want to go back yet. But of course, I begin to cry anyway.

"Ah don't do that Maddie."

"Sorry sorry." I laugh weakly as I wipe them away.

I can tell he's starting to tear up, but again I won't take away his manly pride buy acknowledging it.

"Text me when you get home alrigh."

"Ya I will."

"I love you." He says as he hugs me once more. I can't get enough of his hugs.

"I love you too."

"I said it first this time."

"Ugh fair enough mister, I'll play by your game." We laugh.

He leans down and kisses me and I wipe his manly tears away.

"Alrigh no more cryin tuh, I'll be back. Sticking to our plan." I smile.

He smiles and straightens up, and I turn to walk to the plane. His hand stops me, grabbing me and kissing me once more, and we both smile.

"Alrigh sorry last one."

"For now anyway." I wink.

He laughs weakly, and with that, I begin to walk and board the plane.

Damn it I miss him already..

~~~~~

Sorta a short but sad ending to this chapter, I was sad myself writing it lmao. But I believe there's always an up and down side in life. And good things do come to those who wait.

But, then again Nathan and Madison have waited quite a while..

Hope you're enjoying the last few bits to our story.

~N