73

We hang up and I lay in bed smiling, I can't wait to see him. I get out of my thoughts when I hear a knock to my door.

"Ya come in."

I see Cameron come in and immediately smile.

"Hey Maddie!" He hugs me tightly.

"Hey Cam whatcha doing here?"

He takes off his shoes and gets on my bed.

"I heard about you going to the red club??"

"Oh lord."

"Spill it. How was it?"

I think back to everything. The people, the raves, the feeling.

"It wasn't bad actually, I enjoyed it. There was only one guy that tried to get smart with me, but gladly Jess was there."

"Damn, you have to be careful with those creeps."

"Ya I know, but other than that, I actually really liked it."

"What's your favorite part?"

I blush and put pretend to zip my mouth shut.

"Ah cmon." he smiles.

"ANYWAYS.. it was fun ya." I laugh.

"Next time I want to go so don't leave me hanging."

"Would Carly let you?" I tease.

"Did Nate let you?"

"I didn't necessarily tell him." I admit.

"What?"

"I didn't tell him I was goin there, he's not the type to get jealous so I figured it wouldn't matter."

"As a guy trust me, we do get jealous at points. Especially if our mate is super pretty and all. But either we don't want to tell you because we don't want to sound controlling. Or we just don't want to talk about it. It all depends. But there's guys out there that are super controlling and suffocating, so maybe Nate is the laid back type. Real chill."

"You think so?"

"I mean, it's a possibility. Especially being in long distance, you guys need to have trust. If you show that you're constantly jealous, or get upset and jealous at everything, it just won't work."

"That's very true. Nate and I talk about our friends and all like he has mostly female friends and I have most guy friends, and we hardly ever get jealous. If we do, its just us teasing or something but there's only been like 1 or 2 times that I've been jealous or vice versa, through out the year and a half."

"Damn, can you give Carly a lesson??How the hell do you do it. She got upset that Luna, Yasmin and you were my close friends. Nearly killed me."

"Ehh there's some people you just can't help. Jealousy is just wishing you had something you don't. Envy is the worst feeling to have. If I got jelly, it's probably because I can't do the things other couples can do." I chuckle.

"Like what?"

"The usual, like hugging, cuddles, all of that. And I know it sounds all mushy but still, it'll probably feel ten times better because we have waited for so long."

"I'm sure it will, I can't wait to see Carly again."

We talk for the rest of the night before he has to go.

"Night Maddie I'll see you in class tomorrow, don't forget to bring the French project during 5th period."

"No problem, get home safely Cam."