72

The show ends and Jessie looks at me smirking.

"You enjoyed it?" She asks.

I nod my head without taking my gaze off of the stage.

"Well I'm glad you did, c'mon lets go walk around. The night is still young."

Although I sorta like what just went on, I don't really want to stay much longer. I have to be up early so that I have enough time to talk to Nate. It's already 2 in the morning.

"Jess, can we go? I'm really tired and these heels are killing me." I smile weakly.

"Yeah of course. Sit down for a sec."

I do as she says and sit. She pulls my heels off and takes out a pair of flats from her clutch, putting them on me.

"Thanks Jessie."

"Anytime. Hold this."

She gives me the clutch and the heels and gestures me to get on her back.

"What?" I chuckle.

"I'll carry you to the car."

"No no it's okay I can walk." I laugh.

Before I know it, I'm swept off my feet and ringed around her arms. She laughs and carries me out of the club, letting Luna and Yasmin know we'd see them tomorrow. I sit up front and she drives.

"So you liked it." she says.

"Wasn't that bad."

"Cmon you were drooling."

"Was not! I was simply admiring alrigh." I chuckle.

"Ook sure. So when he pulled her hair, you didn't get all hyped up."

"Not one bit."

"Okay well your face said otherwise." she laughs.

"I didn't like how he tied her up though." I admit.

"With the ropes?"

"Ya, they looked painful."

"Well duh, she probably likes that. Everyone's different."

"Ya well I'm not into the whole rope burnin and belt hitting and all. Not really my scene."

"Well Maddie, you seemed to enjoy the tease."

"Hush."

We arrive to her house and I sit in the living room as Jessie gets something from upstairs. I'm super tired, I just need sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie's POV

"Maddie, I put some shorts and a tank on the bed for you."

I walk downstairs and see her laying on the couch, dozed right off. I smile and take off my heels, walking quietly over to her. Her face seemed at ease, almost angelic.

I didn't really think she'd be okay with the whole Club thing, but when her eyes lit up, I knew she enjoyed this.

I pick her up carefully and walk up the stairs trying not to hit her head or anything. The bruise that was once on her cheek, had finally healed and was barely noticeable. Once we get to my room, I take off her flats and unzip her dress.

Although I'm tempted.. I won't do anything.

I put her in the tank top and shorts, leaving her on the bed sound asleep and walk to the bathroom to try and wash myself up.

"Jess?" I hear a soft whisper and nearly jump out running to her.

"Yeah I'm here, you okay?"

"Ya just checkin if you were here."

"Always will be." I laugh.

I hope I will.

She smiles and closes her eyes wrapping herself with the quilt.

"Night Jessie."

"Goodnight Maddie."

I wash up and later on lay beside her. I know I can't do much, but just seeing her happy is enough. Kissing her cheek goodnight, I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madison's POV

The next morning, It's around 7 and Jessie is fast asleep. I stand up trying not to wake her and head over taking a shower. Maybe about an hour or so later, she comes downstairs.

"Maddie whatcha up to?" She asks as she walks into the kitchen.

"Almost done making breakfast. Your plate is in the dining room."

"Jeez, loving this day already." she laughs.

I wash the remaining pans and sit down with her. As we're eating, I think about last night. I really enjoyed it.. to a certain extent. Not bad actually.

But it's probably bad of me for liking it.

"What you wanna do today?" Asks Jessie.

"I'm going to tell Nate about the tickets when he gets back from grinds, then I'll probably go home and study. Maybe finish a few assignments."

"Ah Nathan is probably going to be super excited!" She smiles.

"I hope so. My mom seems to like Nathan, but I'm not going to tell her about me going to Ireland until Summer arrives."

"Well, it's almost here."

"Ehh can't wait." I say sarcastically.

We finish eating and I wash the plates. Once she drops me off at home, I go upstairs to Skype Nathan.

"Maddie! Jessie's eyes are beautiful, they glow when the sun hits them. And shine when the sun sets." says Donavin.

"Loser." I laugh and walk to my room.

I send a message to Nate askin if we could Skype and he agrees. If he's not excited I'll tell my dad to take the tickets and I'll crawl under a rock because I've just been denied lmao.

*buzz buzz*

I smile and answer.

"Ya hello?"

"Hey Maddie how's you."

"I'm great ya and you?"

"Ya I'm good." I sense him smiling.

"I got some good news and bad news. Which you wanna hear first."

"Good."

"Alrigh well, I sorta got the tickets.. for Ireland." I smile.

"You're lyin."

"No, my dad got them for me the other day in advance."

"What's the bad news then."

"It's not until summer that I can go." I laugh because it's only about a month away.

"Nah no way Maddie, you for real or messin with me." I sense the hesitant laughter behind his voice.

"Nope, I'm bein serious I swear."

"I don't even know what to say, I'm shocked like.. this is actually happenin."

Him and I were both in a state of disbelief. I was actually goin to see him, and finally be able to hug him tightly. Or give him little kisses here and there.

I can't wait.