63

Before anyone can say anythin, I grab Jessie by the hair pushin her to the floor. As I get on top, I backhand her still grippin on to her head.

"Don't ever fuckin touch me like that again. Understood?"

She smirks and looks at me with lustful eyes.

What the fuck? I let go and look at her in confusion.

"Madison that was so hot." says Luna.

"What the hell Luna!"

I get off of Jessie as she rubs her jaw.

"That was like.. perfect." she says.

"Jessie I'm not a fuckin cunt and don't ever touch me like that again because trust and believe I'll make you wish you never fuckin met me."

I glare at her as she smirks.

"I love this side to you. It's like a whole other person."

"Fuck off."

I turn to walk away but she pulls me back in.

"We'll be right back." she says as she pulls me into the back yard.

Luna and Yasmin nod and start to talk about their birthdays.

"I swear if you don't let me go I'll break your face."

"Maddie you gotta stop that rough talk, it's turning me on."

"Jessie fuck off. You fuckin slapped me. And you even had a ring on."

"I was just trying to get the inner Dom out of you. And it worked." she chuckles.

It's hard to be mad at her when she smiles. Her dimples are too cute. But still, that was bullshit.

"I don't like you." I say as I turn around folding my arms.

"Duh you adore me."

"Hardly."

"Maddie c'mon you can't be mad at me..I'm sorry."

I ignore her and reply a quick message to Nathan.

"You're texting Prince Charming?" She asks.

I continue to ignore her, laughing at somethin cheeky he sends me.

"Madison come over here right now."

I look at her surprised.

"And if I don't?" I protest.

"Then don't."

I continue to text Nathan then suddenly feel kisses on my neck from behind.

"Jessie I'm pissed at you, So I suggest you back the fuck off."

"It's cute when you're mad." she whispers in between kisses.

"No it's not. Now get away."

She moves closer to my collar bone and I move away quickly. The blood was rushing to my cheeks making it burn with color. If I let her get to that spot, she'd have full control.

"Madison stop fighting it, you know you want this." she laughs.

"I want you to back the fuck up and take that ass of yours back in the house. Got it?" I command in a serious tone.

"Damn I love it when you take charge."

What the fuck is this. I swear Jessie got mad issues. But the thing is, she's the only girl I feel completely comfortable with in every aspect. She's like a best friend to me ... maybe with a few benefits.

"Jess I'll forgive you if you shut up."

"Done." she agrees.

She pulls my sleeve down and kisses my shoulder softly. I can't help but think of Nathan doing this to me instead.

The thought itself sends me to paradise.

"Alrigh you need to stop."

She continues and moves lower as she grabs my ass. When she kisses my collar bone I lost it.

"Nathan.." I whisper weakly.

She looks at me and chuckles.

"Maddie, it's Jessie."

"Oopsie."

She kisses my cheek and smiles.

"That's okay, well now that you forgive me, lets go back inside."

I don't forgive her but I hesitantly follow her back in. Luna is still talkin about the Red club and I roll my eyes.

If I found out Nathan was into that stuff I don't know what I'd do. I can't handle all of that. And I bet him alone, is already enough to handle.. if you get what I'm sayin..

But anyways, I tell the girls I'm goin home and I'll see them tomorrow. Nathan and I text the whole way back about me going to Ireland. I'm going to talk to my father about it and see what he says. He's way better than talkin to my mom about this stuff.

I walk in the house and see my mom in the living room

"I'm leaving to Ireland." I mumble.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothin." I laugh to myself, goin upstairs.

Nathan is my boyfriend and I'm takin a flight to Ireland as soon as school ends. I'm in love with everythin about him. And if you can't accept him then that's too damn bad because you obviously don't understand the meaning of happiness. You can't do SHIT about me goin either.

One day I'll just walk up to her and tell her all that. No hesitation or nothin...

Actually.. I don't wanna die so I'll just take out the cursin and all that swearin and stuff.

But I will be with Nathan, one way or another. Unless Jessie steals me away.

Just kidding lmao.

Later on, after my shower I lay in bed and Skype with Nathan. It's around midnight for him, yet he's still up with me. I actually don't mind the time difference, I feel it makes it better.

"Alrii nigh Maddie." he says chuckling.

"Night Nate, Love you."

"I love you too."

The sound of those words comin from him is the best feeling in the world. It all just reminds me of day one. And how I finally got the man of my dreams.

Soon, it won't be just a dream though, I'll actually be in his harms.

And with that thought, I fall asleep.