16

I walk over to class and see Luna sitting in the back and I sit beside her.

"Hey girl what's up?" She asked with a smile.

"Nothing much, lots on my mind. The usual." I say as I take out my notebook and write the aim.

"Any sign of Nathan yet?"

"No probably really busy. But when he gets back, I'm telling him."

"Oh shit!" She whispers highly.

"Ladies is everything alright back there, something you'd like to share with the class?" Says Mr.BarLev.

I look at Luna with wide eyes then back to Mr.BarLev.

"Um no sorry for the interruption."

"Well since you like to talk, come up to the class and share your Do Now with us."

Crap I haven't even started the Do Now. What's the question this time?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Boy I don't know that's a tough one, hm IRELAND??!!

"Um sure uh, well if I could go anywhere I'd probably go to Ireland."

"That's interesting, haven't heard that answer today, why Ireland?"

"Well have you heard the saying 'home is where the heart is'? I'd like to follow my heart." I laugh a little at the thought of me ever going to Ireland.

"That's awfully sweet Ms.Rosario, thank you."

He writes something down then asks another student to answer. I look back at Luna and see her smiling and mouthed me the word sorry. What if we did go to Ireland? That would be interesting, showing up at his door step and him looking at me in disbelief. Luna seems to be reading my mind because she writes something on a paper and moves it over so I can see.

Ireland this summer?

I give her a weird look and she looks back at me smiling widely. She writes that she will tell me after class and I nod and pay attention to the rest of the lesson.

The bell rings and Luna and I meet Yas by our lockers.

"Ok girls so this summer we should plan a trip, overseas." Said Luna with a mischievous smirk.

"Sugar said what!?" Asked Yasmin in a confused tone.

"Guys it can be an adventure! Madison sees her boyfriend and Yasmin and I can meet a foreign guy of our own!!"

"Nathan isn't my boyfriend."

"And I have a boyfriend!"

Luna rolls her eyes at us.

"Guys shut up. Madison you guys said I love you to each other, you're dating. And Yas c'mon just the other day you said your boyfriend was a dick." She laughs and looks back at me.

"At least think about it. It would be fun and I know Nathan would love it."

"I don't know and besides my mom would never let me." I say.

"We can worry about parents later, just think about you for once and what you want."

"Alright, I'll think about it. I'll keep you posted."

"Okay see you later."

I grab my purse and head over to my house thinking about what Luna suggested. Maybe she's right, this could be fun. Ireland can't be that bad. Besides, home is where the heart is... right?