46

Sorry for not updating these past few days..I'll be back on track asap ~N

As I get home I notice Ma wasn't here yet. I'm sorta glad too because I don't want to talk about last night. And today's shopping didn't really help either.

I walk up to my room and close the door behind me. I'm so tired. I feel like I'm surrounded by beautiful women everywhere I turn and I'm just..me.

I'll cut back on eating and start going to the gym more often. Hopefully I'll lose some weight.

My phone buzzes and it's Nathan. Instantly a small smile begins to form.

"Hay Maddie how's u?"

"I'm good ya wbu"

After a few texts, we decide to Skype. Just hearing his voice is amazing.

"Hey what you up to." he asks.

"Nothing really just watching t.v and talking to you."

We spend hours talking and laughing before I decided to blurt something stupid.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

Complete silence.

I went way too foreword on that one. I'm such an idiot where did that even come from? He's sooo not the relationship type. Why would I even ask. This is just like the day I told him I liked him!

"What'd you say." he asks with a hint of a laugh.

So cute oh my god.

"Nothing, I.. Uh.. I side tracked." I smile.

"Ohhhh so you wanted someone else to be your boy friend. Thanks Maddie, sound." He laughs.

When he says sound that's like a sarcastic "thank you" (Irish slang I swear)

"No no I mean I want you.. I just didn't- ... wait...You said someone else. As in you're my boyfriend already?"

"Ya Maddie I thought that was obvious."

"No not at all. I never expected you to be the relationship type. Especially because you never really made any girl official from what you told me."

"I didn't want to like say it. I guess it just felt like you and I were already together so I wasn't going to mention it. In my view we were in a relationship for a while now."

Oh my god. He's my boyfriend.

Okay now I know what you're thinking... it was pretty damn obvious. But not to me! Maybe I am oblivious.

"Well then. This is some news." I smile.

"Ya, but I've been meanin to ask you something.."

"What's up?"

"How would you feel about coming to Ireland..?"

Wait.

What?

Am I hearing right?

Nah I can't be.

I'm definitely dreaming.