39

"Uhh Luna can you come here for a minute?" I ask as I stand by the door.

"What's up." She says with a huge smile.

"I don't know half the people here. What are they even doing here?"

"Uh Maddie it's only like 15 people. We can order food and play some games. Just relax, it's okay."

"If shit starts happening I want everyone out."

"Got it. Now c'mon it's rude to keep your guests waiting."

She winks and grabs my arm as I roll my eyes. We all sit in the living room and everyone is in their own convo.
Then suddenly Yasmin asks to play truth or dare.

Woooow this is kiddy. I decide to sit out.

They all sit in a circle and I lay on the couch watching them.

"Alright. Truth or dare Kenneth?" Asked Luna.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Keith."

"No fucking way I'm not gay."

"Well fine. Kiss Yasmin."

After a few rounds of awkward truths and silly dares, I hear my phone ring.

The Skype ring tone.

I light up and run to my room.

"Maddie where you going?!" Called Keith.

"Talking to my boyfriend. You guys have fun I'll be back down in a few hours."

I walk in my room and closed my door.

"Hello?"

"Hey Maddie how's you?"

My heart races and I suddenly feel alive again. It's crazy the things he makes me feel. I love it.

After a couple hours of talking, my cheeks are hurting from the endless laughs and smiles. I missed him so much. I just wish he was here with me or even I was there with him.

I go downstairs and see most of them have left. I guess it wasn't that bad.

Nathan just made it a hundred times better.

As always.