78

"Alrigh Maddie well I'm goin off to bed now ya have a good girls day out tomorrow and text me whenever you're free."

"Ya Alrigh sleep well."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I turn off the computer as I sigh a smile. Feels as if we had been talking for hours and it's only been a few minutes.

I walk out to the living room and find Luna and Yasmin knocked out, and Jessie watching a movie on t.v. I race and jump on her lap hugging her tight and she returns the embrace as well.

"Thanks Jessie, I absolutely loved that." I smile.

"Anytime Maddie, like I said. I'm here for you. Well these girls are knocked out, wanna go upstairs?"

"Ya sure."

We go up to the room leaving the door open behind us. Jess takes a seat on the bed and gestures me to sit on her lap.

"You excited?" She asks.

"Very, it's finally happening."

"I know, I'm super happy for you."

I smile and play with one of her curls. She kisses my wrist and guides her hands behind me, pulling me closer to her.

"I'm going to miss you tons." She says.

"It's only a week, I'm not moving over there." I chuckle.

"Yeah but it's a whole week without Maddie. That's really tough."

"Hm as soon as I get there, I'll Skype you. And when I get back I'll definitely come to you first."

"Obviously, I'm going to pick you up from the airport."

"Oh really." I smile.

"Yes really, enough about leaving. Just stay with me for now alright."

She lays back pulling me down as well and hugs me tightly.

"If I lose her I'll kill you..."

The words continue to replay in my head and I've got to ask.

"Jess?"

"Yeah?"

"Earlier, after the shower, I sort of over heard you speaking on the phone with someone. I only heard a bit but from the sound of it, it wasn't good."

"That's nothing trust me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I was talking to Nathan about the surprise." she chuckles.

That made a lot more sense.

"But why would you threaten to kill him?" I laugh.

"Because when you get there, I hope you come back."

"Oh, well like I said, I'll be back." I smile.

"Hope so, but c'mon lets go to sleep, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

The next morning the girls and I get dressed and into the car.

"Shotgun!" Yells Luna.

"Nah that's Maddie's seat. It's claimed." laughs Jessie.

Luna sticks her tongue out at me and we laugh. On the way to the spa, Yasmin hooks her phone to the radio and plays music. I sit back and check my phone, getting a text from Nate.

"So guys you ready for a nice treatment?" I ask sarcastically.

"Nope. I might just kill myself." says Yasmin.

"Don't be a bitch it's going to be fine." laughs Luna.

"Hope so. I just want to try it out so might as well. Besides how badly can it hurt?"

~~~~~

"OUCH!!!!" Screams Yasmin.

We were all in separate rooms and I bet we could all hear her mouth. She acted as if they were locking her up in a torture chamber. We all finish up about a half hour later and sit down to get our nails done.

"That wasn't too bad Yasmin was it?" I tease.

"Ha ha shut up."

She rolls her eyes and Luna, Jessie and I laugh.

"What would you like today?" Asks the lady sitting behind the small table with many polishes to choose from.

"Um I'd like the white tips, regular please." I smile.

"Why white? It's a boring color." Says Yasmin.

"Well I like that color so I'm keeping it simple."

We finish our nails and pay for the services. After thanking them, we head out to get something to eat.

"I'll be right back I'm going to use the restroom." I say as I stand up from the table.

"I'll come with." says Yasmin.

As we're walking into the bathroom she stops to look at me.

"What's wrong I ask?"

"Um.. actually, it's silly never mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

We walk back to the table and I sit beside Luna.

"We ordered you guys curly fries, is that alright?" She asks.

"Ya my favorite, thanks." I smile.

"Okay Maddie so tomorrow is your flight. Are you absolutely positive you're doing this?" Asks Yasmin.

"Yes, I've waited ages for this and it's finally happening."

"Well at least now we know he's not cat fishing you." laughs Luna.

"He was never cat fishing me." I laugh softly.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes! Guys you're making it sound like you want me to back out."

The waiter comes with the food and sets it on the table.

"Thanks you." I say.

"Anytime." he smiles.

"No no we don't want you to back out but we are just making sure you're going to be okay. This is someone you've never even met before."

"As crazy as it may sound, this someone just so happens to be my mate. It's not easy to tell at all, I've never felt this way towards anyone before. Then he came along, and everything changed." I admit.

"Hopefully you two get closer when you actually meet, some people distance themselves and it just gets worse."

Not going to lie, they were scaring me. But I couldn't be upset with them because these things have crossed my mind multiple times.

"I'm just hoping for the best, and I feel
I've got that with him."

"Alright alright, I'm just making sure this is what you really want." Says Yasmin.

"As I've said before, more than anything."