47

"Ireland..?"

"Ya Maddie..where I am right now." he laughs.

He wants me to go to Ireland. That means meeting him.

"Yeah I mean that would sound fun."

Why do I keep doing that? I play it off so chill around him when in reality deep down I'm the complete opposite.

"Ya I mean you would come over here and could even stay at my house while you're here."

"Your house..?"

"Ya Maddie.. I gotta live someplace right? You sound so surprised."

"I.. I mean I am. Like you want to meet me in real life?"

"Uh ya you're my girlfriend I've practically wanted this for a while now. I just didn't think you did."

"No of course I did I just didn't expect you too."

"Ya we both did I guess."

We both laugh and I feel a sense of disbelief. He liked me the whole time clearly and wants me with him.

In Ireland.

Now I know that I'm not moving there or anything but damn I might actually be thinking of going to Ireland.

"Nate you know I've never been on a plane right."

"Ah c'mon Maddie you got to. And the first one for you might be to Ireland. The view is amazing especially at night time, you see all the lights from below."

He sounds so fascinated by planes. They way he describes it though does sound fun. I'm just scared of the usual.

Crashing and never making it.

"You sure it's safe though like can't there be accidents and crashes?"

"Ya duh but that's very very unlikely. It'll be ok I promise just try it."

"I'd like to, and I'd especially love to see you face to face. But I doubt very much my mom would let me."

"What's the worst that can happen? If she says no then I'll fly over this year to see you myself."

What.

He would come... here... to America? But he always says how much he hates it.

"Don't you hate America?" I chuckle.

"Ya but there's many reasons for that but it's ok I don't mind going there."

"What's the reason?"

"Nah Maddie not tellin you."

"Why not? I always tell you."

"Wait a few hours how about that."

He's such a smart ass. At times he's mean and all but it's not even serious. I could tell when he's joking or when he's really meaning it. And 99.9% of the time he's joking.

I love everything about him though. Strangely enough I couldn't have asked for better. I only like callin him mean to tease him.

"You're so mean to me." I smile.

"Now see, Maddie I'm the nicest guy you've ever met."

I can sense him smiling. I can't help but feel my smile grow.

"Pft okay sure."

We talk for a few more minutes before I hear a doorbell ring downstairs.

"Alright Maddie so what's your story for the day."

"Nothing but hey Imma go I'll talk to you later, night."

"Ok have a good one ya night I love you."

"Love you too."

Jeez I was so harsh to him he probably thinks he did something wrong. I'll explain in the morning.

I hang up and race downstairs as the knocks keep growing louder. Who the hell knocks like a maniac? And why are they takin away my time from talkin to Nate? Which might I say, is VERY limited.

I open the door and see Yasmin standing before me with wide worried eyes, lost of breath.

"Maddie.. Come ...with me ...I need your help." She breathes in fast.

"What's going on Yas calm down."

"Just come.. please."

Without any time to grab my jacket I close the door to the house and follow Yasmin.

Why is she freaking out??

And what the hell is going on?