79

We all go our separate ways after eating lunch and I head home. I'm meeting up with Jessie tomorrow morning at 3 to be at the airport a little bit before 4.

"Hey ma." I say as I take off my shoes and put them beside the door way.

"Hey Maddie you ready?"

"Almost, still have to pack a few things."

"Okay I got you some stuff while I went shopping today." She pulls out a huge bag stuffed with other bags in it as well.

"Alright here's a pillow for the flight. Put it around your neck and you're good to go. I got it in blue since they didn't have pink."

I hold the pillow and it's actually really soft and fluffy.

"Love it."

"This is a bag for all your makeup and girl stuff that you keep aside from your clothes. It was fun and I liked the print so I chose it for you. And here's some money so that you have enough wherever you two decide to eat out or something."

"Thanks ma, I appreciate all of this I really do." I smile.

"I've learned to accept I've raised you to know right from wrong. And if this is what you truly want, I can't stop you."

~~~~~~

Later on after a nap, I begin to pack again. I'm debating whether or not to take what Yasmin gave me, I mean I don't think I'll have a need for it. I also have the laced sets but what's the point of dressing up when it's coming off anyways.

I fold it neatly and place it at the bottom of the suitcase. I pack some of my sweaters and a few pairs of toms, as well as all the new stuff Jessie and I bought. As I'm done packing, I realize it's almost 2 in the morning. I've got no time to sleep.

I'll probably just sleep on the plane, it's about 13 hours anyways.

After my shower, I blow dry my hair so that it's straight. It's grown so much the past month. I put on a pair of grey tracks and my white hoodie. It'll probably be cold so might as well. I decide not to put makeup, and I put on my white converse.

I suppose I'm all ready.

It's 2:58 and I'm right on time because Jessie arrives two minutes later and comes in.

"Hey Maddie you ready?" She yawns.

I was just as sleepy as her but the excitement over powered it.

"Ya let me say bye to my mom."

I walk up to her room and see my mom sitting up on the bed. I figured she'd be sleeping, but she wasn't.

"I love you Mija." she says as she hugs me tightly.

"I love you too Ma. I'll call you when I'm at the airport and once I arrive at Ireland."

"Thank you, please be safe. If you ever need anything just call your father and I, I'm serious."

"I know, thanks ma I love you tons."

She embraces me one last time tightly. She's probably holding back tears and I'm glad because I didn't want to cry either, although I wasn't wearing any makeup.

As I'm trying to carry my suitcase downstairs, Donavin stops me and carries it over his shoulder taking it down.

"Thanks assface." I tease.

"Anytime. Be safe okay? Make sure he's not a killer or anything."

"Shut up, I'm positive he's everything he says he is, and even better."

"OoOoh you're protecting your mate, how sweet." he teases.

"Shut up! Don't say that around mom jeez I was goin to tell her a while after I got back. If she heard me sayin that about him she would have a heart attack."

"Okay okay, just be safe."

"Thanks I'll see you when I get back. Please watch after Emily and mom. Especially mom." I warn.

"Got it."

He hugs me tightly picking me up from the ground causing me to laugh.

"Bye Don."

"See ya."

Jessie and I walk out to the car and put the suitcase in the back seat. She starts to drive and I hear the Skype call ring tone.

"Ya hello?"

"Hey Maddie you're up. I'm surprised." he laughs.

"Psh I told you I'm going to be on time."

"Hardly, you've got about an hour before your flight leaves. Get here safely ya and enjoy the plane ride."

"I will, can't wait to finally see you." I smile.

"Well you gotta wait another 13-15 hours." he teases.

"I can do that." I laugh and hang up after a bit.

"You excited yet?" Asks Jessie.

"Ya very, but I'm also nervous." I admit.

"It's going to be alright. Just enjoy things and don't take it too serious."

"You're righ, I will."

A half hour later we arrive at the airport. That's when all the butterflies hit me.

"Alrigh Jessie lets go back home."

"What no why?"

"I can't do this. I'm silly, lets go."

"No stay right here. You're going to Ireland and there's no real turning back. You've got to do this. You both need it."

I breathe in and try and calm down but my pulse rate is going sky high.

"Okay okay." I sit down and wait for about another 20 minutes before its time to get on the plane.

"You ready?"

"Mhmm can't wait."

"I'll be texting Nathan and all and make sure you get there safely. He will tell me when he's on his way and when he's at the airport. He should be there way before you get there so don't worry."

"Okay thanks Jess for everything." I hug her tightly.

Her embrace was equally as tight, if not even more.

"Have fun alright? I'll be here to pick you up next Sunday."

"Thanks a million, Bye Jessie."

"Bye Maddie." she smiles.

I get on the plane and take my seat next to another two girls. One a bit older than me, and probably what looks like her mom.

The plane takes off and I look down. I immediately feel a bit scared but I look away and close my eyes gently letting out a sigh.

It's only a few hours, I'll survive.

Besides, what waits for me on the other end is beyond worth it.

My love.