80

It's finally about 13 hours later and it appears to be dark out. Nathan was right, the lights were beautiful.

They board us off the plane and an instant breeze hits me. Damn it's sort of cold in Ireland. As I put on my white hoodie I grab my suit case and get inside. The first thing I do is call Jessie.

"Hello?"

"I'm here." I squeal quietly to myself.

"Perfect! Nathan should be by one of the exists, next to the shops."

"Alrighty I'm walkin."

I walk straight ahead and see some of the shops. As I turn to my right, I see a familiar face.

"I'll call you back." I say.

"Alright Sweets."

I hang up and walk towards his direction.

"Jayson..?"

Jayson is Nathan's mate. We talked a few times and all and he's pretty nice. If he's here, where's Nate?

"Maddie! Wow you're here!"

He walks over and gives me a hug and I return the embrace.

"Ya finally right?" I chuckle.

He continues to stare at me blankly.

"So.. is Nate running late or somethin?" I ask.

He doesn't answer the first time and I make a hand gesture as if I were asking a second time. After a moment of hesitation, he finally speaks.

"I'm really sorry that you're seeing me right now instead of him, but..he wasn't able to make it."

I look at him and chuckle lightly.

"Alrigh Jayson, quit messin where's Nathan?"

"I'm sorry Madison. He can't come." He says with a serious tone.

He could possibly be telling the truth. And that's when it hit me.

My heart drops and I nearly feel like the air was knocked out of my chest. What do you mean he's not going to make it??

"W..what..?" I stutter, trying to keep my composure.

I did not travel all the way over here for him not to show up. But I can't help but think of the worse.

"Is he okay? Did he get hurt??"

I begin to feel myself lost for air.

He sighs and a smirk appears at the corner of his lips, as he looks into the direction behind me. I immediately feel arms being wrapped around me, picking me up from behind causing me to squeal. A weight being lifted off my shoulders because I knew who it was.

"He's just messin with you Maddie I'm righ here." Says a deep calm voice.

I'm put down and when I turn around, I look up to find beautiful brown eyes staring down into mine.

I know I said I wouldn't cry.. but I can't help it.

I hug him tightly burying my face in his chest letting out a few tears. He was really there, and I was in his arms. He picks me up once again and I wrap my legs around his waist, and gently pull him in for a kiss.

He holds my cheeks with the palms of his hands and kisses me with just as much want as I had. This was definitely worth the wait. I can't believe he's there. Or that I'm here..?

I let go of him after what seems like forever, and smile letting out a soft laugh.

I remember a bet we made a few months prior to me coming here. He said he would say I love you first when we saw each other, because we still couldn't agree on who said it first in the first place.