82

I look at the time and see it's only about half three. I tippy toe and lean in making Nate think I'm going for a kiss. Once he closes his eyes, I bite his cheek.

"Ow maddie." he smirks.

"I told you I'd do it when you least expected it." I tease.

"Ah well I know you won't expect this."

Right before he tries to grab me, I race up the stairs and go to his room, him following right behind me.

"Don't try it." I laugh.

"Try what?"

He smirks as he walks towards me, leaving myself in a corner.

"Nah Nate I'll bite you again."

"I dare ya."

I try and make a run for it but he picks me up and drops me on the bed softly.

"Not fair." I say as we both laugh.

"Do something about it."

"Fight me then." I tease.

"Ohh really?"

"Ya let me get out of this dress and I'll take you down."

"Psh Oook maddie we'll see."

We both get up and get a pair of tracks and a tank top to change in. I know I would have been really awkward to change in front of Nathan, but I just turned around and pretended he wasn't there. No matter how many times I told myself I was alone, I still blushed a brighter shade of red thinking about him seeing the sight of me nearly unclothed.

I'll admit I'm scared that he might want to get intimate too soon and although I may think I want it, I'm scared that if I give it to him, he's going to lose interest in me.

As silly as it may sound, I have insecurities and my body is a major one. If its not enough for him I don't know what I'll do. But if he wants it, I'm going to have to give it to him so that I can keep him and prevent him from runnin off and gettin someone else to give it to him.

"You ready ya." he asks as we walk into the back yard.

"Been waitin ages to whoop you."

"Ook don't hurt yourself."

I go for his chest and he immediately laughs.

"Awh your hands are mad cute." He chuckles.

Is this a joke. I'll knock him out right there. But one rule I can't do is kick him in the balls, I know that'll hurt badly so I'm not even goin to try that.

I pretend to walk away mad and I hear him follow me.

"Maddie cmon you're not goin to quit are you."

"Ya I am."

"What? Why? I was just messin with you."

"So was I."

I jump on his back wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Maddie not fair, now you're goin to get it." he laughs.

He drops to the ground rollin over pushing me off him but I get righ back on top. Of course he's much bigger and taller than me and manages to get me locked on the ground like a light weight.

"Who won Maddie." he asks teasingly still on top of me.

"Me of course, duh." I laugh.

"Ohh is that why you're beneath me ya."