89 ~ Part One ~

After a long flight, I finally arrive. It's sorta bitter sweet though, like I'm happy I'm home and I'm seein my family and Jessie and all. But after seein what Ireland's like, and especially being with Nathan, now that I'm here I feel nearly.. Empty.

After boarding off the plane and walking in, I immediately see Jessie as she runs over hugging me tightly causing me to drop my bags.

"Well hello to you too." I laugh returning the embrace.

"Gosh I missed you." She says as she pushes my hair aside.

"Ohh you did." I wink.

"Well of course, who else was there to bother."

She helps me with my bags and we get in a taxi. On the drive back home, I look outside the window and Jessie talks to me about her time with Donavin as well as how she got accepted into the college of fashion industries.

"Wow, that's amazing Jess. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks I'm super happy, now I know what to do with myself and actually be happy." She laughs.

This has me thinking. I've gotten accepted to Miami University as well as Berkley college of Music, down in Boston. I mean I don't want to be a musician but I've been offered a few scholarships. And although Miami has the Major I want, let's face it. Being a teacher doesn't really pay much. I mean it'll do, but it's not as close to the money doctors or lawyers make.

Besides that, going to college in the United States means another 4 years away from Nathan. I would like to think we can do this but I can't say I'm sure. Pretty soon we'd both want more. My mind is pulled away from my tangled thoughts as Jessie kisses my cheek.

"You okay?" She asks.

I shake off the million questions and decisions I have in mind and smile.

"Ya I'm great, just excited to be home that's all."

I force a weak smile and laugh softly. That's one thing I don't miss about being back here, fake smiles and pushing my thoughts aside.

"Home sweet home." I think to myself.

We arrive to the house a few minutes later and carry my things inside.

"Madison!"

My mother runs to me and I swear I've never seen her run like that before. Shortly after, I see Emily and Donavin come downstairs and hug me as well.

"You're all safe right. No injuries no asthma attacks." My mother says as she grabs my head and tilts it side to side.

"Nope I'm back in one piece, don't worry Nathan doesn't bite." I laugh.

She stares at me but smiles giving me another hug.

"Here I'll take those up for you. I cooked your favorite food tonight so wash up and serve yourself."

"Thanks ma."

"Maddie you're looking well." Says Donavin as he smirks.

"Shut up." I snap.

"Okay okay jeez sorry." He laughs.

~~~~~~~~

After taking a shower and unpacking, I hear a knock downstairs and go answer it.

"You're back bitch!" Yells Yasmin as she pounces on top of me.

"I'm back bitch!" I yell hugging her tightly.

"Ugh so tell me all about it."

I pause and look around.

"No Luna?" I ask.