シ 109

So I think I'll add in one or two more class chapters for y'all

"You're always welcome to join in you know. Regardless the dumb shit I do I know I'll never hold you out or be over you" she said.

"You know damn well I'm not joining shit. Why y'all act like I hypnotize you or some shit and your stuck with me" I replied on my phone as I was laid back on Mel floor. She was in her bed. She ain't have no pants on just a T-shirt and panties. I'm keeping distance ,although, she keep hinting that she want shit to happen.

"It's something about you. I feel like we ended without closure though. I feel like you just left me for her. Like she's your go to" she says.

"She just the only female that been there for me through out all the dumbass shit I've put her through. She not a go to. We ended too long ago for you to do this anyway"

"If she was in a relationship would you still have broken up with me" she asked.

"Yeah you're aggravating as hell and annoying and you just. We wouldn't last long"

"How though"

"Mel shit the hell up. You know how because you know the shit you say and do"

"I'm clearly not Too bad if you still come visit"

"I'm not really visiting I needed my shit" I say lighting the blunt.

"As long ago as we broke up you could of got a new piece and you're still here talking to Me. Me and Rah will forever be in the picture"

"Rah ass is cut off and you can be too"

"For how long this time because you know it never last" she laughed. I don't get what's funny. She been cut off before too. I mean what I say.

"What" I say.

"I mean didnt this last time Rah was around y'all broke up and that's what she wanted. Ivy may be who you want but you allow anyone to take you from her still. How many times have you cheated again" she asked looking at me as she smoked her own blunt.

"I've never cheated on her"

"Yeah okay" she said sarcastically.

"I've never cheated on Ivy. I got no reason to cheat on her"

We argued about me and Ivy and my exes for a while. In between us doing about two blunts separately. I'm high as hell and she claim she needed me gone now before her girlfriend show up. I don't give a fuck though I wasn't supposed to be there that long. When I walked out her room and was headed to the elevator Jamal ass was getting off.

He looked at me and then shook his head. I was in the mood to beat his ass like always. I just have this hatred for this nigga that I don't care if I'm 87 years old I will punch him in his shit if I see him.

"What Bitch" I say. I know my eyes was low as fuck but I'm conscious enough.

"I ain't say shit to you. Better hope princess don't find out though" she smirked and walked away. He lucky I don't feel like chasing his ass. He need to be fucking dead. Your here's or some shit. He need to be in them things that slice the head off as a penalty. How the fuck you going to chase a girl just to fuck her up in the end and not want her but also not want her to leave you. Then she so hurt by she hand fucking dreams that I would do the same shot to her.

I want to burn his ass.

"Hey babe" Bunny says as I walked into her room.

"Wassup"

"You okay" she asked as I walked over to her. I felt like I was moving in slow motion. Like the movies when they do the slow motion walks so I tried to do a nice little limp with it and my knee buckled making my ass fall. I feel like I fell in slow motion too. I just laid there as I heard bunny come towards me.

"You're changing get up. That fucking stinks and smells strong as hell" she said grabbing my hand and helping me stand.

"Why your room so empty"

"Because we leave for summer break in a week" she said.

"Oh yeah. Where the clothes at"

"I'm the drawer Stokeley"

"I want to kill your ex" I say while I changed.

"For what"

"He put his hands on you the fuck you mean"

"Stokeley stop smoking" she said bluntly and sat at her desk on her phone. I got dressed and sat down in the chair next to her putting my seatbelt on.

"What are you doing" She asked. I couldn't find the clicker thing for the buckle to lock into.

"Buckling up" I say trying still.

"Go lay down. Dumb shit. Your in a chair trying to buckle up like it's a car. I don't feel like babying you today Pooh" she says irritated with me.

"My bad. I— that shits funny" I broke out into laughter.

"No it's not go lay down. Sleep some of it off" she said pointing.

"Yes ma'am. If you sleep with me" I say smiling looking up.

"I'm not tired. I was in a good mood until you came over smelling like skunk ass"

"That's how you know it's good"

"Shush and go to sleep boy" she said getting up.

"Lay with me"

"Fine, I'm not going to sleep though I'm not tired" she said.

"Okay I just want to hold you before we go"

"Go where"

"Before we go to sleep" I said and she just got in the bed.

If you suck toes I need you to give me your number