⚠︎︎0.5

"Where the hell was you at yesterday" I asked as I saw Stokeley walk in  my room

"Where the hell was you at yesterday" I asked as I saw Stokeley walk in my room.

"I told you what I was doing stop acting fucking stupid and move your horse feet" he says moving my legs and sitting on the bed getting on his phone.

"Whatever did you miss me" I asked.

"Yeah" he says still on his phone. I got back on mine as well.

He acts like he's so tuff but behind closed doors he's soft. He cums quick as hell and can't get enough of me. My family loves him and eventually I'll catch him slipping and get pregnant. We've never talked about kids but I'd love to have a family with him, FaFa as the aunt/god mom. I'll finally be able to quit college I'm fucking failing anyway. He does photos so he can take pictures of me and we'll be a great family. Finally get away from this school shit. I only came to college to be around him more he told me it was my choice. I felt like us being apart we'd be distant and end up breaking up. We've been together two years, he's the love of my life and I didn't want to chance it.

"So I found out the guys name" FaFa says coming in the room.

"What guy" Stokes says.

"Not you, to Mia. The one that Ivy was flirting with" she says he went back to his phone uninterested as usual. She tries to get him to notice her so bad and he could care less.

"What's his name, he's cute" I asked as she sat next to me and we talked about it.

"Well I'm glad you answered" I smiled at her

I've seen Ivy around but she's usually around these two other girls. I think they all friends. I text her asking if she wanted to grab some donuts and coffee with me and maybe take a few photos afterwards since it's nice out. She agreed. She's cute as hell and I'm ready to snap a few moments. I'm also going to shoot my shot because why not. She 'bout to get several text from me daily. I give it a month and we'll be together.

"So what kind of pictures? Also do I have to dress a certain way" she asked taking a sip of her coffee. I have no idea what she got I just paid for it.