❄️102

Something abt blood makes me happy anyways

"That's still not some shi—stiff you do. Y'all said he dying and I ain't get a call until now. No one told me nothing" stokeley said to whoever out there. When I woke up I was in here by myself and heard them out there arguing.

"Watch your mouth when you're in my house. I won't keep repeating myself to you. He was in a coma, couldn't talk nothing there wouldn't of been anything for you to come back to but a sleeping body" a male said.

"That's better than a dead body. I wasn't even told about the accident" he yells. Whatever happened he's mad. I don't want to eaves drop and I have no headphones. I have to use the bathroom but I don't know where it is and don't want to just start looking around. His parents seem strict. I looked around finding a remote and turning the tv on, only static playing. I left it on and turned music on lowly and placed my phone under the pillow laying back down. It didn't tone them out though☎️.😉

"Stokeley we get you being upset but you had school to worry about. Also where is your girlfriend and who is that girl" a woman tried to whisper.

"My girlfriend"

"No your girlfriend Rah, you guys made plans to go to the same school and everything. I've never met that girl. Thought I was seeing things last night but no my vision is fine" she said. Not going lie to myself, that made me feel bad. They didn't know him and her broke up meaning he doesn't talk to them about me.

"Pops called in the middle of me and her arguing and I told him it's not Rah. Y'all didn't even like her so the heck are you mad about. She's not going no where"

"Lower your voice. Where's yout bags are you staying a while" his mom said.

"No we going up to the hospital, afterwards I'm leaving. I'm not having her stay and she don't feel comfortable here"

"She don't feel comfortable" his dad says.

"No, she ever met yall. It's also not why we came. We're here because my cousin is dying and no one even told me about the accident. I ask about then family and y'all always good when was this going to be brought up"

"Clevon, go get ready to go we're done with the Conversation"

I heard the door opened but I didn't pop my head up. I figured he want a moment to himself for right now. I really don't feel welcome. Not I'm a super bad way but I feel like this is a personal family situation that I shouldn't be attending.

"Bunny why you watching static" he says sitting on the bed. I turned to look at him. The door was opened and all the lights aside from this room were on.

"I didn't want to uh—"

"You're good. My cousin got in some kind of accident months ago and ended up in a coma. They thought he was getting better after he woke up but he's not so they told me come speak. He was like my brother, we was always doing shit together. If this wasn't the way things was, you and him would get along." He said.