⚠︎︎9.7

Let's suck on coins together as a date :)

"You're fucking pissing me off why can't you get the fuck over it

"You're fucking pissing me off why can't you get the fuck over it. No one fucking stole him from you he didn't fucking want you" Ivy snaps in Rah face. They were in the hall area of the dorms. I don't even know how they ended up here I was just walking up the steps.

"Bitch no, since the moment I got here and you met him you've—"

"I've what, do you know how many times I tried to call it and HE didn't want to. I'm tired of being fucking attacked by every bitch he's ever been with like I was wrong. How many times have I completely stopped talking to him." She yelled. I'm starting to think Ivy starts the shit not saying it's all her but she never acts like this. The one time they hang out and I see she's cussing and yelling at her. She's fucking pregnant, I get being mad but really.

"If you left him along he would of never been as bad on drinking and shit that's all you. You're ruining him. You steal him from every girl he meets and then try to play victim like he's made it so fucking hard for you"

"Miarah you don't know how bad I want to slap the shit out of you. I had to hear about all the bullshit that happened with every female. I had to hear list of girls he's fucked and did this and that with. All you had to do was actually be a girlfriend when you had him. That's it"

"Slap me and I will beat your fucking ass. You probably cast a spell or some shit because the only relationship you need is one where you get treated like shit how you treat everyone else" Rah says stepping closer.

"Rah" I go over there and grab her back. She was closest and Ivy look like she was ready to hit her.

"What the fuck" Ivy says.

"Come on let's go down stairs" Jamal says coming out of no fucking where grabbing Ivy.

"Get the fuck off her" I say and he ignores me I go to walk over there and Ivy gives me this glare like I'm wrong making me stop in my tracks. They took that time to walk away. Her ex that put her hands on her is who she chose to go to, to calm down.

"Why are you even with her. She acts like this all the fucking time" Rah says. For once I didn't see FaFa around.

"There's no way I would of seen that shit before" I say dragging my hand down my face.

"Oh so she has to hide how she really is from you. Fucking pathetic. If you ever get that bitch pregnant I hope the baby fucking dies in her arms." Rah mumbled walking away.

"Where do you got to be, you good" I asked and she nodded walking off.

I don't know if I want to find them and beat his ass or if I want to just grab her and ask what the fuck is wrong. Too much shit is fucking happening right now.

"You know what Stokes" she says coming back.

"What" I look at her.

"If she was your way of hurting me you did it. I hope your fucking happy. Never would I do something that foul to you but you date the one person you know I can't stand. You tell her all my business and then allow her to say what ever the fuck she wants. That's why I talk to her how I do because she's so perfect to you but she can't do shit without you. I can't wait until you break her heart, like you did everyone else before her" she says.

"Rah I didn't try to hurt you what the fuck are you talking about. I didn't even know she acted like that until today. I didn't break you either" I say and she scoffed.

"You leave everyone for her and she'll push you away just to take you in the end. The moment she comes around it's like she hypnotized you." She says.

"Rah I left you for a reason. We've talked about it. I didn't go to her after you either. I was fucking whoever and ended up with Mel"

"Melody is better than her in every way. You use Ivy to come after us and it's whatever. She'll get what she deserves" she says and walks away I just shook my head taking the steps to my room.

"Princess just calm down" I say bringing her back to the table

"No why should I have to calm down Jamal" she yelled.

"Just talk to me, yell at me until you calm down. But you're too fucking pretty and shit for you to be this fired up" I say and she just looked at me for a moment. She was on the verge of crying. If she gets too overwhelmed she cry's. A fucking crybaby but oh well.

"He's mad at me but he went to his ex first. Watch him argue with me saying I'm wrong too. I can never fucking win. I didn't chase or trap him to get him. I gave up so many times. We're together because he made it that way. He pulled me back each fucking time and— now I'm the blame of the shit he's doing" she says crying just standing there. I pulled her into a hug.

"You know you not the blame"

"He was doing that shit before me I swear. No matter how many times he claims I'm put first stuff like this makes me feel like I'm not. I should be crying to him but no he had to comfort her." She says stepping away and wiping her eyes.

"If you don't like it then leave him Princess. I wish he would do some shit to you" I say.

"You're one to talk. It's not about wanting to leave I don't want to leave him it's— never mind" she says and sighed cutting herself off.

"Nah get it off you chest"

"I'm fine, thank you though" she says and goes to walk to the elevator.

I'm getting her back. This shit just helping me out. She really went to this nigga who is like an equivalent to me, out of all the niggas. Wait til this voodoo, spell shit falls into play.