⚠︎︎6.4

QOTN: What smells bad but taste good? When we going out on another date? What's a male name but would work as a unisex name too?
—————————————

Grrrr 👿 I'm a penguin

"I could use my tongue to make your face change" he said and I just looked shocked

"I could use my tongue to make your face change" he said and I just looked shocked. He laughed and smiled at me. I'm glad he's not upset anymore but wow.

"Jahseh" I said in a whisper tone still shocked.

"I don't know why you acting like you ain't thought about it. But the sky is nice as fuck up here" he says looking at the starz. I was still confused on how to respond to what he said.

"I haven't, plus I would hope that if we were to fuck it wouldn't be public or on a Ferris wheel. The nastiness on this seat and you- no thanks" I say and his eyes meet mine. I got nervous. Something about this moment or all day.

"I'll fuck you in the pool" he mumbled.

"What" I asked and he ignored me. He turned as much as he could and yelled to Stokeley who had his tongue all down Melody.

I'm completely not jealous of them, or her. I just she's like a walking sex thing. He'll be mad about me getting to know Jah ,but walks around with his hand in her bra. That's more so a reason why I'm not jealous. If she's his type and not just his sexual type but overall type then me and him will never fully go far.

I wish I didn't sometimes. Mainly times when he's being sweet to me and flirts and just we spend time together. Our talks, although sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself. I feel like me and Stokeley are better off friends. If we can't even like each other at the right times to even get anything started. I also don't want to be treated how he treats Melody and Rah, so friendship is best I guess.

"Let's go swimming after" Jah yelled.

He looked at me and smirked, Jah had this big smile on his face before Stokeley nodded. Jah turned back around and smiled at me.

"What" I asked smiling.

"You not going to talk to me when you go back to
School" he says his face holding no emotion.

"Why'd you think that" I ask turning to see him more. He looked back up at the stars, the wheel going around once more.

"Just happens" he says and I looked at the stars.

"We're friends now, I only have Stokeley and Jade. I'll hold onto any little bit of friendship I can"

"Mhm"

"Jahseh, I'm serious. Only reason I wouldn't is if you change your number. Regardless what you say Stokeley feels about me talking to you everything." I say laying my head on his shoulder. He nodded and we just looked at everything. The sky, the lights, the rides.