☀︎︎12.8

☀︎︎Ya know I dislike when people you can tell don't know what they doing try to take control. I'll sit back and let you look absolutely stupid, because you got this. I'm all for helping but don't try to make it seem like you got it when you don't or I'll let you struggle and enjoy it. I'll be frustrated but you'll suffer more than me. Anyways QOTN: what was you top played song according to Spotify or Apple this year/last year? Do you still bite your toenails, bc that is CITE AS FUDGEDOOTY!!!!

⚠︎︎it's a little nasty here so you might want to scroll til you see a lot of space before the next paragraph ⚠︎︎

"Fuck Vee" I groaned. She was like a suction cut on my dick right now and I have no complaints.

She kept bobbing her head and was humming occasionally sending vibrations through. She would pop off and spit on it before starting back up. She was giving me head like she missed the hell out of me.

"You like that baby" she said looking up at me. She coughed for a second and went back to maintaining eye contact. I gave a weak ass nod and thrusted my hips forward for her to get back to sucking. She took the hint and did just that. She was playing with my balls and kissing on my shit she might be in the favorite dick sucker number 1 spot now. Been a while since I had to hit old girl up anyway. I'm getting all new hoes.

"I like how your semen taste in my mouth" she said playing with the tip. She whispered something but I couldn't hear it. She coughed and finished sucking me off. I came right in her throat and she smiled at me after swallowing.

"You know that was actually my first time" she said coming and straddling my lap after I pulled my boxers back up. I know Jah said no more girls here but oh fucking well.

"You red as hell" I said looking at her before my hands went right to her ass.

"My throat itches" she said rubbing the outside of her neck a few times and leaning her head back.

"You good"

"Yeah, I've never really had sex before—" she said before coughing. Her lips looked swollen that's how big they was. I'm not even about to lie and say I knew 100% what she looked like before all this all I know is she was a little easy to get. "That's fine with you right" she said and cleared her throat.

"You straight Vee" I asked again and she didn't answer. I cut the light on and stared in shock for a second. Her lips was huge as hell like they should hurt. Her face looked irritated and red as fuck.

"I-" she tried to cough but cleared her throat again.

"You need to go to the hospital you don't look right" I suggested reaching to grab my shorts and my shirt. I had slides by the door. She nodded and put her pants back on. She had a fancy lace sports bra thing it had clips though but she ain't bother to put her shirt on so I don't know.