⚠︎︎2.0

𝚂𝚘 𝚞𝚛𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚎𝚖𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚜 𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚆𝙷 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝟺𝟶𝟶 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠. (Juice is on Netflix bbs)

"Hey I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you

"Hey I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you. I swear it wasn't like me, I was out of character for so long. I'll be the best friend you've ever had, I'll care and be there for you, truly. I really am sorry for everything" I say, their eyes telling me just how uncomfortable I made this.

"Are you serious" she looked up confused.

"Why would you ask me that of course I'm serious. Why wouldn't I be" I said cocking my head back.

"Please leave me alone to finish my notes Miarah "

"Ivy, no you'll accept my apology or you'll regret it" I warned.

"Then I guess I'm regretting it. Why would I possibly want to have friendly encounters with you. Do you know half of the stuff you've said. I'll pass, this is probably something you and FaFa talked about for Stokeley" she said looking unamused. She is literally fucking ugly how could he ever sleep with her.

"For Stokeley what" he says walking up to our seats.

"Just small girl talk" I smile blocking her from his view. I stood in front of her while he looked at me. He misses me I can see it in his eyes.

"Move now, go sit by your man" Ivy shoots me away. I gave her a glare and took my seat between him and saved a seat for FaFa.

I turned and watched as he text someone on his phone. It was turned so that I couldn't read what the messages said. I just admired him. We were waiting on the professor to come in so him being late didn't matter.

"Sooo... how are we coming along" I asked leaning on him.

"You said what" he said still texting.

"Us, can you picture us together again" I asked.

"Hold up I'll be right back" he said grabbing his stuff and standing.

"Okay baby" I blushed. FaFa wasn't here yet.

_______________________________________messages> (912) 418-###

messages> (912) 418-###

Y she tlkn 2 me fr V
get ur grl vruh 😂😔

That's your girlfriend
Leave me out if it

u was jus tlkn to her
A sec ago tfu mean 👀😯

Stokeley I have nothing to
say. She's your ex/ your issue 🙄

______________________________________________

I closed out of our messages after glancing at them for a while. I was thinking about saving his contact name. I closed them clicking over to Jamal about to respond to him before I seen Mr. Stokeley walking towards me.

"Yes" I asked confused.

"I can't sit with you" he said after he sat down. Man spreading. I sit back here alone.

"No"

"Damn I still don't have a contact name" he said grabbing my phone.

"Give me my phone and move" I rolled my eyes.

"Nah you need to focus" he points to the front.

"On what, give me my phone"

"The teacher right there damn"

I looked up seeing her rush in. I look at the clock seeing we only have 20 minutes left. Luckily she still had notes from last class written because I didn't finish writing them. She finally got herself situated telling us to finish notes for the remainder of class. She looked like she rushed here.

"I think I just pissed your friend off" I hear Stokeley say.

"What friend Stokeley, I don't ha—"

"Jaleel" he cut me off.

"It's Jamal, Stokeley stop acting like you can't remember his name. What did you do? When did y'all see each other"

"I don't look for that gay ni— I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't look for him I text him" he says fixing his words after he saw my face. He's always saying something yet they don't know each other I thought.

"Text him how, you have his number"

"Be smarter now Babygirl. I got your phone" he handed it back.

"What did you do" I asked taking it.

I looked to see that he sent him a bunch of selfies of him smiling. Some of them he had me in the background. Everytime Jamal texted something he sent a photo of himself. I signed because now he's mad texting back to back.

"Why would you do that? I don't take your phone doing that"

"Calm down it's not that serious we in class he need to chill"

"No. That— Shut up" I roll my eyes.

"V you really upset I sent a photo. You not allowed to have friends. He don't know about me huh. That's funny, he don't know how we use to—"

"Shut up, I asked you already" I say focus on my phone replying to Mal.

"Evil ass"

I grabbed my stuff putting it away. We had 10 minutes left and I just said forget it. He's annoying. His girlfriend is annoying. Jamal is acting like a baby, don't try to ask me if I'm cheating then get mad when I respond with we're not together anyway. I'm just irritated, not I have to go meet him so he can tell some more until he listens to me. I get up squeezing past Stokeley and down the isle to leave class.

"V where you going"

"To meet my boyfriend, you pissed off"

"Y'all dating now for real"

"Yes is there an issue"

"Nah, I already told you how I felt bout dude" he said I just walked away.

It's 9am and I have this happening. I dread coming to English now. Then since He told Miarah about us she's been ten times worse so today threw me off. Why would she ask if I wanted to be friends or regret it. She hasn't said or done one nice thing. I like keeping to myself. I'm just annoyed already and now I want food and a nap.

. . Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Ignore mistakes don't proof read. Add to your library. Give feedback.  -<: